• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If You Had One Question For Another Forummer................

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Boss I did not go IMH but I'm on Prozac for past 5 years. So what does that make me in your book?

The Prozac obviously works very well because you're one of the few members here that that appear to be sane. :p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The Prozac obviously works very well because you're one of the few members here that that appear to be sane. :p

Two months, it takes just two months without it and I'll be sunking my thumb, sigh.

he claim he has a glock in thailand home and he gave it to his maid when he go on holiday.

Correction, Glock always with her I check occasionally especially taking it out to clean. June replaced both unlicensed Glock & SIG with licensed ones. Rules recently relaxed for foreigners, price difference between licensed and unlicensed is 3-5 times, licensed being more expensive.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Correction, Glock always with her I check occasionally especially taking it out to clean. June replaced both unlicensed Glock & SIG with licensed ones. Rules recently relaxed for foreigners, price difference between licensed and unlicensed is 3-5 times, licensed being more expensive.

Glock and Prozac, i dun know, not a good idea.

I hate Glock, the gun sucks.

This is wilson combat stealth, much better.
wilson-combat-stealth-1.jpg

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, bro, no worries...
me too on the blue pill.

to: scroobal

are you a secret squirrel? i know that this forum has a lot of secret squirrels, it's scary but i like this mysterious atmosphere!:p:biggrin:

Boss I did not go IMH but I'm on Prozac for past 5 years. So what does that make me in your book?

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
i forgot to add that my dependence on blue pill is due to lky's beloved cronies, probing non-stop from the day i step into singapore technologies until now. good people also them, bad people also them. the worst of mankind behaviour, imagine someone pushed you down the cliff, then stretched out his hand to save you, will you be grateful to him?:rolleyes:

hi, bro, no worries...
me too on the blue pill.

to: scroobal

are you a secret squirrel? i know that this forum has a lot of secret squirrels, it's scary but i like this mysterious atmosphere!:p:biggrin:

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
this desmond quek is lucky cos' he is not so smart, if he is, do you think he will be made the chief? government don't like people who are too smart or too stupid, they only like people who are mediocre calibre so that the top brass can manipulate. just my 2 cents worth...the real smart people are already out of sinkieland...:(

desmond kuek suck my cock very well, very good abilities. Now answer the fucking question i sent to you earlier

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this desmond quek is lucky cos' he is not so smart, if he is, do you think he will be made the chief? government don't like people who are too smart or too stupid, they only like people who are mediocre calibre so that the top brass can manipulate. just my 2 cents worth...the real smart people are already out of sinkieland...:(

shaddup Benjamin, don't care what you think :p

Last edited: