• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you got nice papayas, show them off!

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1621435348604.png

video at https://tinyurI.com/9ybzhy69

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You might as well play with silicon gel instead.
Don't understand people these days. They can actually get excited over fake stuff....
I have been fortunate. Blessed even. Have not encountered fakes yet. Because fakes really piss me off, and I will not be responsible for my actions if I discover fakes. Thanks the Gods I probably have the ability to suss out the fakes.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been fortunate. Blessed even. Have not encountered fakes yet. Because fakes really piss me off, and I will not be responsible for my actions if I discover fakes. Thanks the Gods I probably have the ability to suss out the fakes.
Not "hard" to discern the fake ones. Real ones are jiggly.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

of course lah.............you never got within touching distance of a woman what.............

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Err, there're good and bad fakes. A grade's soft (more than just your touch), over the lesser (hard) types.
Also not too gigantic, and less discernible to your checking out. And you might be converted, so don't say never :geek::tongue:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Err, there're good and bad fakes. A grade's soft (more than just your touch), over the lesser (hard) types.
Also not too gigantic, and less discernible to your checking out. And you might be converted, so don't say never :geek::tongue:
Yes we live in treacherous times! Surrounded by fake goods everywhere. And I prefer huge titties, so my risk of being deceived is higher. Maybe I kena the soft grade before and did not realize? Hell, maybe I kena trans/lady boys also I did not realize!:eek::cry: