• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you earn more than SGD 4k, you are top 30% of Singaporean earners in Singapore

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
If what you say is the truth....
Then ask yourself what kind of life you are leading to have to live at the minimum standard.
Your pappy masters living at maximum standard....

Everyone should try to earn as much as they can ...but live at lowest cost as they can so as long to burn out the Earth. For eg should try to live simply....take bus/MRT, fly less and live in HDB, eat at hawker centers.....etc

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone should try to earn as much as they can ...but live at lowest cost as they can so as long to burn out the Earth. For eg should try to live simply....take bus/MRT, fly less and live in HDB, eat at hawker centers.....etc

This would be a dog's life.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really. Life is ok really. I like to move around in T shirt and slippers. Nowadays I don't even take public transport....I walk.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sometimes I feel that the Ministers eat all the meat and Sinkies are given only the bone....and they expect us to be happy and contented.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
There was official data showing that the median take-home wage at $2100. So, 50 percent of sinkees take home less than $2.1k.

you're about right, on page four of the pdf me obtained from SingStat, it showed that the median monthly income per household member is about SGD$2127.00
ptui! and it states that this figure includes Employers' CPF contribution!

source: http://www.singstat.gov.sg/pubn/papers/people/pp-s19.pdf

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

should work from home without air con and eat at home. u will save a lot. got a friend doing that. he said sg everywhere so crowded and food standard drop like hell compare to last time.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why people fuck ladyboy

I don't understand why people become pimp

I don't understand why people marry prosititute

I don't understand why people allow wife to become prostitute

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you're about right, on page four of the pdf me obtained from SingStat, it showed that the median monthly income per household member is about SGD$2127.00
ptui! and it states that this figure includes Employers' CPF contribution!

source: http://www.singstat.gov.sg/pubn/papers/people/pp-s19.pdf

Oh, I was wrong then ...the take-home median wage is lower then ...$1361, after deducting the 36 pct CPF contribution!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah rite!! We have achieved the Swiss Std of Living!!! The swiss cashier goes to work in her car (maybe a small 1000 cc car), live in a comfortable apartment and gets 2 weeks leave and goes for holidays once or twice a year. The Singapore cashier goes to work by bus or MRT, live with her parents or rent a room, no money to eat out and holiday once or twice a year in Changi!!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah rite!! We have achieved the Swiss Std of Living!!! The swiss cashier goes to work in her car (maybe a small 1000 cc car), live in a comfortable apartment and gets 2 weeks leave and goes for holidays once or twice a year. The Singapore cashier goes to work by bus or MRT, live with her parents or rent a room, no money to eat out and holiday once or twice a year in Changi!!

Tuan, Agree.

And also enjoying such fabulous sceneries and vast open spaces to boot.