• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If You Are Given US$10m To Marry Her, WOULD YOU?

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
i1juQws.png

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I doubt Mike Tyson actually has a $10 million net worth let alone $10 million to spare.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Black Africans will have no issues with such a chick,,,they are into fat chicks. To them its basically Money for Jam

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think most indian or malay will have no issue. Why did I say that, because if you looked around, all their women almost are chubby like Tyson's daughter. With 10 million on the table, expect to see a long queue from East Coast to West Coast park of Singapore.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I'll do it. I haven't had a fat big chick fucked me before. But I don't like the thought of Tyson being my father-in-law. Will offer US$1 million to have him exterminated. Still have US$9 million left.

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll do it. I haven't had a fat big chick fucked me before. But I don't like the thought of Tyson being my father-in-law. Will offer US$1 million to have him exterminated. Still have US$9 million left.
what if her cb is smelly?

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yea, should not have said all those things. Maybe get mod to delete, then we plan in private. :biggrin:

Pastor,
No worries.
Belarus no extradiction treaty.
or,
my Uncle Putin 's Moscow also goodest.

Even Ecuador with treaty also fcuks care USA for Edward Snowman.

But hor, not free hor.
Fess : USD$696K.

Dont say Ibo-jio hor...:biggrin:.

_

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Pastor,
No worries.
Belarus no extradiction treaty.
or,
my Uncle Putin 's Moscow also goodest.

Even Ecuador with treaty also fcuks care USA for Edward Snowman.

But hor, not free hor.
Fess : USD$696K.

Dont say Ibo-jio hor...:biggrin:.

_

Appreciate the input, that opens up more options for us. An escape route in case my plan goes sideways.:thumbsup:

KNN, we are bros leh. Still want to charge fee. Ok lah ok lah, US$500K for you and whoever assisting you. Savvy?:biggrin: