• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if you are given power?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If one has absolute power and use it to mess up other's life, it may eventually mess up his own life or someone else related to him at the end of his journey of life.
This may not happen during his generation but could pass it own to his next generations.

Not many people believe this sort of karma since he may not get to see and experience it during his time.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
hope that really happen, where is wendy my mate btw?:o

If one has absolute power and use it to mess up other's life, it may eventually mess up his own life or someone else related to him at the end of his journey of life.
This may not happen during his generation but could pass it own to his next generations.

Not many people believe this sort of karma since he may not get to see and experience it during his time.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So far the new minister that really perform is Mr. Heng Swee Keat minister of education.
Other really below par or average that many normal Singaporean can perform better.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I have the maximun power I will zap kopiwhiner dead. Sam Leong will not allow it, so sad.:(

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So far the new minister that really perform is Mr. Heng Swee Keat minister of education.
Other really below par or average that many normal Singaporean can perform better.

Thank you whoever you are for appreciating my efforts. I am truly Heng that at least one person has a good word.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I not bashing PAP or Opposition.
I will only praise those do good JOB and bashing those do bad JOB regards who they are.

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I not bashing PAP or Opposition.
I will only praise those do good JOB and bashing those do bad JOB regards who they are.

Thats the way to go, save the bashing for those who deserve it but Heng ah I did not deserve it.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is it ok to mess up other's life? i am referring to certain lky's cronies.

If I have power, I will put each PAP ministers in individual cell at Changi, and than drill them Japanese style until they admit they have betrayed the people of this country and that is not the end. I will parade them in orchard Road, all cuffed and make to wear T-Shirt printed with "SINGAPORE HIGHEST PAID TRAITOR". Than I will have all their bank accounts frozen, with interpol help on this too and openly disclosed their wealth and family business in full States news cover. How much bonus they paid to their own family members out of tax monies. Yes!! all sychopants in MSM will have to be sacked first before we print the irks of PAP members in public. This should make into international news too. Finally, all these traitors will be locked up for life, no XO Carrot Cake or Mee Siam with Hum for them, just unbranded bread and water to make them feel the life of poverty in Singapore. All the monies they took from the people in the name of economy bonuses, will be redistributed to help the poor on medical needs and CPF interest owed to the people should be refunded to let old Singaporeans retire gracefully.

Last edited: