• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you are extremely wealthy

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Sam is a pimp la, he left Singapore for NZ to taste fresher abalones.

Ok, noted with thanks, bro. Was told Kiwi abalones inferior to Aussies, true bo? I don't mean THAT type abalones. The real ones, please.

5-6 years ago, my friend asked if I was keen to bring in NZ abalones to S'pore. I checked here and there from people in the business and was advised not to attempt as Australian abalones remain more popular than NZ's.

jw5

Loyal
if i am wealthy, i use my wealth as power and payback time to all those people who pissed me off. from the pri 3 science teacher mr tan to my bmt sgt etc i will be extremely petty and vengeful! lol
Many people have found out to their dismay that wealth does not equate to power.
One of those people was Jack Neo. Even with wealth, he could not keep his dirty laundry out of the papers.

If you become wealthy, why would you want to be bothered with those minions who pissed you off in the past? In any case, wealth does not mean you can get them legally and it's not worth getting them illegally.
It's if you are poor and desperate that you should be going after them, since you have little to lose.

Tell me who's more powerful and dangerous.
A rich man or a poor man dying of cancer with no dependents who hates the rich man?
:o :biggrin:

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, noted with thanks, bro. Was told Kiwi abalones inferior to Aussies, true bo? I don't mean THAT type abalones. The real ones, please.

5-6 years ago, my friend asked if I was keen to bring in NZ abalones to S'pore. I checked here and there from people in the business and was advised not to attempt as Australian abalones remain more popular than NZ's.
I was referring to another type of abalones. I was just pulling your leg anyway, I do know he moved to NZ (can see the websites he shared is .nz) but for unknown reasons. Sam is notorious for being very private.

The main reason why NZ abalones are less popular is probably due to higher freight charges. NZ is much further from SG compared to Australia from SG. In business sense, it is not worth it since quality is roughly the same.

Mind you, even their nearest neighbour Australia is still very far and comparable to the distance between Taiwan and Japan.

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not your usual style to reveal so much abt yourself - wonder what comes over u? I bet u must hv regretted saying so much.

I'm not married but I've been living with the same girl for the past 13 years.

We share the same hobbies and spur each other on when it comes to pursuing our interests.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks but no thanks. u can keep it yourself.:biggrin:
you can keep it. i rather have this nihon-jin:

Erika_Toda0812002.jpg

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will u work or lead a life of debauchery? For example, visit KTV every night & be a womaniser

it depends on your personality.

if one is the achievement-oriented and power/respect-hungry type, work could be the only way one would get fulfillment as well as respect.

if one is the hedonistic type, seeking and getting pleasure is fulfillment of life. oh seeking and getting is an achievement in itself.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you know, if Ho Ching went to Jamie Chua/Cuaca's plastic surgeon and undergoes her skincare and body toning program, we might want to reconsider the offer.

Being the king_of_abalone, surely you have seen and tasted fresher abalones. HC's, even after surgery, still CMI.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My will bequeaths all my money to animal welfare. A trust will be set up upon my demise with the SPCA and WSPA as beneficiaries.

People can rot in hell for all I care.

To tell you the truth who really cares what you'll do with your money?

Btw how much money have you accmulated?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It is not your usual style to reveal so much abt yourself - wonder what comes over u? I bet u must hv regretted saying so much.

Not at all. I've revealed much about my life on line over the years. If all the snippets of info are combined, some astounding facts will emerge.:eek: