• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If this drunk female was your colleague, what would you do? :P

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
x0a9wkF.png

VTlPQyC.png

gqE5lDh.png

a lot more at https://www.prolificcrap.com/forum/...female-was-your-colleague-what-would-you-do-p

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I will carry her, place her on her bed, make sure I put a warm towel in her forehead, prepare some drinking water by the bedside and cover her with a blanket. Then I sleep in the hall and wait till next morning to see if she has any hangover. Will also wake up early and prepare her some congee so that she can detox her alcohol away next morning. :cool:

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
I will carry her, place her on her bed, make sure I put a warm towel in her forehead, prepare some drinking water by the bedside and cover her with a blanket. Then I sleep in the hall and wait till next morning to see if she has any hangover. Will also wake up early and prepare her some congee so that she can detox her alcohol away next morning. :cool:

wah ah meng more human than us humans here, should feel ashamed boh?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
U erectile dysfunction :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
And she will still accuse you of raping her the next day. Better leave her to suffer the agony by herself.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Will you do the same if it's a drunken Ginfreely…?