• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Sinkie Charbos can fight in MMA Championship match, why can't they do NS?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Don't have to be PES A, but certainly many areas of the SAF can use women.

MMA: Teen sensation Angela Lee to make historic title bid in Singapore
The 19-year-old of Singaporean-Korean ethnicity predicts she will “finish” Japanese veteran Mei Yamaguchi to become the youngest mixed martial arts champion ever.

SINGAPORE: Rising mixed martial arts (MMA) star Angela Lee will attempt to make history when she battles Japan’s Mei Yamaguchi on May 6 at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.

If victorious, 19-year-old Lee will claim the atomweight (up to 52.2kg) title belt of Asian fight promoter One Championship - and more significantly, be crowned the youngest-ever champion of a major MMA organisation.

The record currently belongs to American Joe Soto, who was 22 when he won the featherweight strap of US-based MMA promotion Bellator in 2009.

Lee would also be arguably Singapore’s first MMA champion. Born in Canada, raised in Hawaii and daughter to Singaporean-Korean parents, she has elected to fight under the Singapore flag in One Championship.

LEE PREDICTS FAST FINISH

In August last year, Lee relocated to train full-time in Singapore. Since then she has gone on a tear, scoring four successive submission finishes in the space of six months to stay undefeated with five wins.

None of her fights have gone beyond the second round, and while the taekwondo black belt said she was “more than prepared” to last the championship distance - five five-minute rounds - the goal remains to make quick work of Yamaguchi.

“I see me finishing the fight,” Lee told Channel NewsAsia. “It’s not going to go to a decision … I’m just going to go in there and win that belt.”

She added: “I've been ready for this title shot my whole life, training; competing. This is what I’m meant to do.”

WHO’S THE FAVOURITE?

Yamaguchi, a veteran with 15 wins, eight losses and one draw, is the former champion of all-girl Japanese promotions Jewels and Valkyrie.

In 2010 she famously upset women's MMA icon Yuka Tsuji en route to seizing the Valkyrie belt, and is unfazed by the prospect of being labelled the underdog once again.

Said the 33-year-old: “Angela’s a superstar here, and I know she has a lot of fans. But I’ll just show what I have, make the audience excited.

“I’m older with more experience so maybe I can control the fight, while Angela’s young and aggressive,” she said. “But I’m always aggressive too. I can go standing; or on the ground … I will prepare for anything.”

LOCAL REPRESENTATION

Also fighting on the same night is Lee’s younger brother Christian, 17, who will pit his flawless three-win record against seasoned Filipino competitor Cary Bullos, 32.

Singaporean prospects Amir Khan, 21, and Benedict Ang, 19, have been additionally pencilled into the card, which will be headlined by a title tilt between One middleweight champion Vitaly Bigdash and his Russian compatriot Aleksei Butorin.

jw5

Loyal
Sinkie charbors should all have to serve NS, including running SOC in FBO. :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
images

images

She will be dead before she reaches 40 thanks to MMA.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fight fight fight for what? So silly! :rolleyes: Study hard, be a scholar and life will be smooth sailing from then on.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am glad my daughter is athlete but feminine. This female MMA fighter looks like a man. Is she on steroids?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
She looks very determined, or is it surprised? :biggrin:

I can fight with her and lust for at least 2 hours. I'll use my inner child aim for her head and her chichi and knock em silly.

And I'll use all my hands to beat some sense in her. I'll grab both of her legs high and use my 3rd hand to throw one below her belt. I'll use ip man's rapid punch to hit her so hard so will squire n become wobbly before I eject the ultimate venom to seal her fate.

jw5

Loyal
I can fight with her and lust for at least 2 hours. I'll use my inner child aim for her head and her chichi and knock em silly.

And I'll use all my hands to beat some sense in her. I'll grab both of her legs high and use my 3rd hand to throw one below her belt. I'll use ip man's rapid punch to hit her so hard so will squire n become wobbly before I eject the ultimate venom to seal her fate.

No problem. Just don't give her a virus. :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's a clown prince who is still conducting heliborne rescue missions with the u.k. air ambulance. he just rescued someone recently. that's what i would call ns.

image.jpg