• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Singapore legalise guns, I am sure everyday we have this type of incident. Quite shiok.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of paying you for every post, I buy you beer and sexy time with my bevy of beer aunties.:thumbsup::biggrin:
I no drink no smoke and laokwaybu beer lady got body odour one.

jfjYz.gif

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Self driving cars should be legal by now to reduce this kind of incidents and stress from driving. Plus can drink and still drive home.
In china self driving cars are being tested in some cities.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
With autopilot Engaged, Tesla vehicles were involved in one accident for every 4.19 million miles driven in Q1 2021, which is actually down from one every 4.68 million miles driven in Q1 2020. Up to date, there have been a total of 6 deaths from fatal car accidents where the driver was using autopilot.25 Jun 2021

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Self driving cars should be legal by now to reduce this kind of incidents and stress from driving. Plus can drink and still drive home.
In china self driving cars are being tested in some cities.
Plus if he had a self driving car, he could have shot the handgun using 2 hands and therefore be more accurate

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
9mm, no wonder he can squeeze off so rapidly with practically no recoil.
Yeah, actually, glock makes even smaller handguns than that, but they hold only 6 rounds. So, he fired over 10 rounds, so I assume its a Glock 19 which holds 15 rounds. Glocks normally have good recoil control.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Fuck democracy and human rights when you cannot live in safe country...
I see, so a country like sinkiepoor with poor human rights is safe even though the Police or ISD can come to your house anytime of the day and arrest u with out any justification and keep u locked up for no reason? And a country like the US with lots of human rights is unsafe even though the little old lady can pull a handgun out her handbag anytime and equalize the field against a much bigger attacker?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see, so a country like sinkiepoor with poor human rights is safe even though the Police or ISD can come to your house anytime of the day and arrest u with out any justification and keep u locked up for no reason? And a country like the US with lots of human rights is unsafe even though the little old lady can pull a handgun out her handbag anytime and equalize the field against a much bigger attacker?
Depend on case by case... you don't want a dickhead put a gun on your head and shoot you for no reason... do you...