• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if she's so good, why does pinky disable her?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WTF. The majority of singapore are chinese of course it would make sense that majority of pap members are chinese la. Wah piang want to refute should find a better example what.

I was telling narong that it's not the chinese that made PAP to be in power the other races did it too. Seems like somehow that's offensive.

How about this. Only chinese built up singapore malays didn't help. Is this better?

So when it comes to blaming ppl only chinese get blamed but when it comes to getting glory not only chinese get it am i right?

Hello!!! If u agree that the majority of Singaporean is Chinese then what the fuck u saying " what makes you say so? I remmeber the malays singing ole ole ole when the pap won the elections " ? why not u just fucking agree that there's more Chinese dog then Malay dog ?

" How about this. Only chinese built up singapore malays didn't help. Is this better?

So when it comes to blaming ppl only chinese get blamed but when it comes to getting glory not only chinese get it am i right? Give yourself some self- respect and not turn and twist and behave like the Indian . Don't put your race to shame .

Knn .. Now u trying everyway to divert the issue that there's more Chinese dogs then Malay dogs ..

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lest it be forgotten, eyes opened or shut immaterial.

The Speaker's position comes with a huge limousine with the registration number SP 1. The former Botak and an eligible bachelor Tan Soo Khoon had a Red Jaguar. You may remember someone vandalised his car somewhere in Queens Stree many years ago - close to the Chinese Temple.

A palatial home is provided for the Speaker with lots of serfs in attendance.

Last but not the least, the most important factor for these people to consider in taking up such such a post is the HIGH $$$$$$$$$$$SALARY..

is it fair to summarise the very "taxing" chores of the speaker as:

one, for the money
two, for the show
three, yawn...and get drowsy
four, zzzzzzzz wide-eye opened for the gold.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She'll be laughing to the Bank every months millions just dropped from the SKY!

hi there

1. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
2. with that remuneration package.
3. specimen can easily buy up thousands of properties in mudland hoh:biggrin:
4. free monies for doing nothing much mah.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought as the PAP proclaims,,,is a multi cultural society and the society is based or merit and not race,,,so how come we need to put a minority race into a higher appointment,,,due to race? should it be due solely on merit? be it what race...???if its based on merit,,and lets say all MPs are chinese..than so be it..cos its merit,,and if based on merit,..all the chinese mps will look after the minorities well,,,,cos they have merit and are capable,,,no point having an incompetent minority right?