• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If President Ong Teng Cheong is revive who will he ask you to vote for

Truebornsingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you ever wonder if President Ong has known about this coming presidential election and he has record a tape to address singapore - what will he talk about and which candidate will he support
Let hear your view before I put mine.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you ever wonder if President Ong has known about this coming presidential election and he has record a tape to address singapore - what will he talk about and which candidate will he support
Let hear your view before I put mine.

Remember that Ong was a PAP die-hard member who supported the arrest of the Marxist or so-called Marxist people--even protested against US involvement.

Only during his Presidency was he so kind-hearted to ask about reserves--but didnt plan to spent in until some one-degree sore loser guy now.