• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If people give you money, lots of money

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would you betray your own conscience or sell your soul to the devil to write something which is against your own views or perception? :biggrin:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money is not evil, it's dead, it's non living thing....just printed papers from mint or digits in bank accounts...

LUST for money in expense of everything else is evil! It's a SIN!:biggrin:

ornitoufo...san zai san zai.....money is just an illusion, so is lust, sin is good for without sin, there be no goodness, ...:wink:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money is not evil, it's dead, it's non living thing....just printed papers from mint or digits in bank accounts...

TeeKee i really admire your ideals and the fact that you perceive money as something insignificant.

I will PM u my POSB account number. Could u wire over your savings to me?
:p

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's greed not lust, pass me some of your money as well, LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who would not sell their soul for money are those who do not need a lot of money to sustain their daily living. They will also not cling onto money and accumulate massive amount of it as they do not heavily depend on it.

People who do, are easily lured by the devil. The one who are able to influence and misled the most people to the devil's side will be rewarded with more money. So beware of those who constantly preach about spiritual needs but live the life akin to the devil.