• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if open sex travel agency in India sure boom one

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
bring many abnn cum to sg

bring many atb cum to sg

u say will be becum 1 of Sg 10 lichest biz man or not

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
bring many abnn cum to sg

bring many atb cum to sg

u say will be becum 1 of Sg 10 lichest biz man or not
I did mention b4...it's very unsafe for women in ah neh land. They should be migrating to singkieland as it's definitely safer... why are we just getting the men? I know ah neh bu have attitude problem. But nothing a few good rooting will do to tame them.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did mention b4...it's very unsafe for women in ah neh land. They should be migrating to singkieland as it's definitely safer... why are we just getting the men? I know ah neh bu have attitude problem. But nothing a few good rooting will do to tame them.

Then the ah neh here will rape them & increases the rape statistics in Singapore!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They want it free. None will pay for the services. Its more fun doing it with the women struggling to break free. And how you can immobilise her by touching the right spots.