• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If my mother doesnt like my gf, what can I do to make my mother like her?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mother and wife( gf) tense relationship is as old as earth itself.
Maybe it have to do the thought of losing the son mother love and brought up. Or like to compare to what mother used to do to care the son to what gf doing. What food son used to like etc.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mother and wife( gf) tense relationship is as old as earth itself.
Maybe it have to do the thought of losing the son mother love and brought up. Or like to compare to what mother used to do to care the son to what gf doing. What food son used to like etc.
they are all intimately involved with the pussy. son cums out of mom’s pussy but cums in wife’s pussy.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get a gay man yr mum has 2 sons. She can kick u out of the house and keep the gay one...

Since he is not born from her womb, she can hv sex with him when u are not around.... bonus...

Then she has a baby from him, he is yr father now... u have 2 daddy.....

Any good suggestions?

Last edited:

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any good suggestions?

after dinner while watching tv ask your mom nicely why she dont like your gf.

must remember parents have lots of life experiences and met so many people. that mean parent roughly can see others charater.
give your gf for afew years relationship with u and from there both of u will learn the good and the bad habbits. if both of u can accept eachother then it is good how knows in future she can be your wife.

if your gf is street smart whenever she visit your house she should buy your mom favorite food. your mom might not show she is happy but it takes awhile to makes your mom to like her.

take me for a good example when i married my dear wife my father inlaw never once smile at me when i greet him he just reply and keep quiet even after 7 years later!!!
then one day (after i migrated to australia after 10 years i married her daughter) my inlaws visited us in our humble house i saw him in the garden and i greeted him he smile at me!!!! till today i still remember that smile!!! sometimes it take time for a person to like or trust someone some take faster some take longer.

so dont give up!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
after dinner while watching tv ask your mom nicely why she dont like your gf.

must remember parents have lots of life experiences and met so many people. that mean parent roughly can see others charater.
give your gf for afew years relationship with u and from there both of u will learn the good and the bad habbits. if both of u can accept eachother then it is good how knows in future she can be your wife.

if your gf is street smart whenever she visit your house she should buy your mom favorite food. your mom might not show she is happy but it takes awhile to makes your mom to like her.

take me for a good example when i married my dear wife my father inlaw never once smile at me when i greet him he just reply and keep quiet even after 7 years later!!!
then one day (after i migrated to australia after 10 years i married her daughter) my inlaws visited us in our humble house i saw him in the garden and i greeted him he smile at me!!!! till today i still remember that smile!!! sometimes it take time for a person to like or trust someone some take faster some take longer.

so dont give up!
Thats because you are malay and father in law is not. He saw daughter marrying a loser in life. Probable drug addict. But when he saw what you have in australua, he decided to make peace with you. Her daughter will not suffer so much.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats because you are malay and father in law is not. He saw daughter marrying a loser in life. Probable drug addict. But when he saw what you have in australua, he decided to make peace with you. Her daughter will not suffer so much.
agree to that :smile:

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Son! the BIG question is not whether your mom likes your gf onot. Its whether her parents like you onot !???
and more significantly is whether is yr gf the only daughter in her very wealthy family???

if answer is yes to above; then you mom or dad will dare not utter any displease!
if answer is no, then ask yourself if you deserve your gf or if your calibre allows you plenty of better gfs to choose

if answer is yes, then enjoy your fun with her until you find better ones
if answer is no, then you better tell your mom to wake up her bloody expectations!

but then hoh! your best gf may not be your wife or your wife could have been you worst gf, and vice versa.
unless you still and will depend on your mom for your livelihood, or you are always your mommy's boy - else, you just have to pay the price accordingly.

and remember . . . . after many gfs, you may develop your likings to gay men . . . .
so having these thoughts, keep you with plenty plenty of choices!

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Son! the BIG question is not whether your mom likes your gf onot. Its whether her parents like you onot !???
and more significantly is whether is yr gf the only daughter in her very wealthy family???

if answer is yes to above; then you mom or dad will dare not utter any displease!
if answer is no, then ask yourself if you deserve your gf or if your calibre allows you plenty of better gfs to choose

if answer is no, then you better tell your mom to wake up her bloody expectations!

but then hoh! your best gf may not be your wife or your wife could have been you worst gf, and vice versa.
unless you still and will depend on your mom for your livelihood, or you are always your mommy's boy - else, you just have to pay the price accordingly.

and remember . . . . after many gfs, you may develop your likings to gay men . . . .

his big cock will overide everything else

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is better off fuck a cow with big cunt w his big cock.