• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Low Thia Khiang run against Tharman, you think who will win?

If Low Thia Khiang run against Tharman, you think who will win

• LTK

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Tharman

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on their criteria, Mr. Low does not qualify.
But I believe that Mr. Low is just as qualified as Halimah.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr. Tan Cheng Bock may be a little bit too old, and Tharman is well liked and popular.
In six years time, it could be Tan Chuan Jin.

jw5

Loyal
Dr. Tan Cheng Bock may be a little bit too old, and Tharman is well liked and popular.
In six years time, it could be Tan Chuan Jin.

Dr Tan looks in the pink of health. :thumbsup:

Chee Soon Juan 徐顺全

9 h ·
Look who came for lunch yesterday. Dr Tan Cheng Bock, looking hale and hearty, was at Orange & Teal, with some friends. Dr Tan, who recently underwent a bout of illness, was looking fit and in the pink of health (maybe that’s why the shirt).
They had set lunches of Baby-Back Ribs and Barramundi Fry with roasted pumpkin soup and ice lemon tea. Dessert was Okinawa Milk Tea cake and cappuccino.
Then, a passer-by walked in and paid the bill. "I like seeing you guys together," she said, "I support." Thank you, it was a very sweet gesture.
Eat up, Doc, we need to stay fit for the battle ahead – yes, we talked about that too.
Food, music and politics. Doesn't get any better than that.
Make a reservation @
1f34a.png
&
1f966.png
: https://orangeandteal.oddle.me/en_SG/reservations

351130788_789693855871583_7153913289298543565_n.jpg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Tan looks in the pink of health. :thumbsup:

Chee Soon Juan 徐顺全

9 h ·
Look who came for lunch yesterday. Dr Tan Cheng Bock, looking hale and hearty, was at Orange & Teal, with some friends. Dr Tan, who recently underwent a bout of illness, was looking fit and in the pink of health (maybe that’s why the shirt).
They had set lunches of Baby-Back Ribs and Barramundi Fry with roasted pumpkin soup and ice lemon tea. Dessert was Okinawa Milk Tea cake and cappuccino.
Then, a passer-by walked in and paid the bill. "I like seeing you guys together," she said, "I support." Thank you, it was a very sweet gesture.
Eat up, Doc, we need to stay fit for the battle ahead – yes, we talked about that too.
Food, music and politics. Doesn't get any better than that.
Make a reservation @
1f34a.png
&
1f966.png
: https://orangeandteal.oddle.me/en_SG/reservations

351130788_789693855871583_7153913289298543565_n.jpg
They look jin relax and happy sia

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TCB may look healthy, but recently, he was in the hospital.
Besides, he may not be around for another six years.