• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If I wish to do a long term investment of big money..

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
there is only one bank with trillons in reserve and that is the sperm bank :biggrin:

on a more serious note.. u are going to make big money putting your money in the bank
go invest in properties , commodities or even gold

which bank should I associate with..

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use the bank that Pinky and Ho Jinx invest in. But make sure you have at least 500 million USD to invest or the bank will just ignore you.

Lambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can check out DBS Treasures Private Client for long term investment options. I would recommend getting in touch with a financial manager before deciding on an investment… and they will explain all the risks and benefits involved.