• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if i were to be the PM....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like that very communistic. we must lst and foremost differentiate ourselves from another North korea. if u look at things as they are now, we are like living in north korea.

Looks like North Korea is a paradise to live in compared to smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY Stinkapore.
Gallup polls found people in Stinkapore are the most fucking miserable people on the planet.
And it is not the people of North Korea who were found to be the most miserable people on the planet.

That title is uniquely Singapore

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just read Street Smarts by Jim Rogers, in his book, s'pore gahmen did a good job. but if you noticed, he didn't write what he foresee of s'pore. he is here because of the excellent education system here, his daughters can speak fluent mandarin.
i am very curious what he has in mind of s'pore's future..

this sounds like europa...i like...:o:eek:

Last edited:

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
so if u were to run singapore, what would be your 10 most important piorities? :biggrin::p[/QUOTE]

[1] Be sure to make my son a BG, so he can he the next PPM[proxy prime minster].
the other 9 will happen naturally.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is it that the country can claim to be *so* rich yet it is unable to pay up the CPF for its citizens and cannot do better for welfare??

..... eg like free transport travel for all singaporean senior citizens (as in HK) or free medical or even just giving out $200 a week for all senior citizens above 65 (who pass a means test)

so much for being the "richest" country in the world when you get old people peddling tissue paper and collecting cans ....fuck off PAP

gahmen already defaults on their promise. what else can be believable from them?

Last edited:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont need ten, just one would do: PM of Singaporeans, promote Singaporeans.

If i were the current PM of Singapore....I WOULD RESIGN..for the better of Singapore.

I have made one step forward and three steps backward.

I apolgise for the mess i bring about during the last 5 years.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i were the current PM of Singapore....I WOULD RESIGN..for the better of Singapore.

I have made one step forward and three steps backward.

I apolgise for the mess i bring about during the last 5 years.

.....and unshamefully increase own pay again?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why would anyone want to make his life inside and outside office difficult?

lst thing lst, release all cpfs back to rightful owners - every cents.

2nd, check glc n tamasick's accounts for discrepancies and cover up of diabolical losses incurred. then start rolling out all the heads in public.

3rd, disseminate GRCs back to invidivual wards for fairness.

4th, all those paper generals who are incompetent be either remove from their figurehead cbl posts with obscene pays or demote them.

5th, shorten all NS stint. why waste 2 yrs or more for cho bo lan time waster?

6th, bring back FTs for the lower pay jobs like cleaners. sweepers, arse wipers etc which locals shunned. but for those PMETS, rid all the bo liao hopeless FTs and replace with Locals without age limit as long as they are competent, they get the job.

7th, reduce pay of president who is there for decorative purpose only and doesn't deserve that kind of obscene pay.

8th, get rid of the unholy trinity of the father, the son and the hopless unholy goh who are resource wasters.

9th, with all the money saved, deploy to better use in social welfarism, education and medical.

10th, restructure public transport. gahmen takes over and monopolise it into a non-profit organisation, ie, no more obscne profits should be built up. all useless for show and sample directiors shall be obeleted.

so if u were to run singapore, what would be your 10 most important piorities? :biggrin::p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would anyone want to make his life inside and outside office difficult?

someone in sgp really has gotta do the dirty work of cleaning up.

it's about time. what they are saying is not tallying what the citizens are enjoying except probably the feeling of being screwed daily the moment they open their eyes. :(

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i were to be pm, i would make sbf kopitiam the official mouthpiece of the people where everyone speaks up about their displeasure, dissatisfaction and disagreements.

all views shall be taken in great consideration and mindfulness. remedial action shall be taken if the opinions given are validated. flatteries shall be frowned upon and hence there shall be restricted if not obliteration of por lumpar practice which are prevalent in the present bureaucracy. more authentic meritocracy shall be preached.

in such a way, true talents shall shine and people like the ball carriers fatty bumbum ah kwang and fireball ah seng shall be stripped off to their undies! :p

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have a feeling that these ministars think we are a bunch of lunatics playing drums in sbf.:oIo:

so whatever we say here won't be taken seriously...:biggrin:

muahaha...i am going to be rambo and prove them wrong...muahaha...

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lst thing lst, release all cpfs back to rightful owners - every cents.

2nd, check glc n tamasick's accounts for discrepancies and cover up of diabolical losses incurred. then start rolling out all the heads in public.

3rd, disseminate GRCs back to invidivual wards for fairness.

4th, all those paper generals who are incompetent be either remove from their figurehead cbl posts with obscene pays or demote them.

5th, shorten all NS stint. why waste 2 yrs or more for cho bo lan time waster?

6th, bring back FTs for the lower pay jobs like cleaners. sweepers, arse wipers etc which locals shunned. but for those PMETS, rid all the bo liao hopeless FTs and replace with Locals without age limit as long as they are competent, they get the job.

7th, reduce pay of president who is there for decorative purpose only and doesn't deserve that kind of obscene pay.

8th, get rid of the unholy trinity of the father, the son and the hopless unholy goh who are resource wasters.

9th, with all the money saved, deploy to better use in social welfarism, education and medical.

10th, restructure public transport. gahmen takes over and monopolise it into a non-profit organisation, ie, no more obscne profits should be built up. all useless for show and sample directiors shall be obeleted.

so if u were to run singapore, what would be your 10 most important piorities? :biggrin::p

Bro, you forgot to go for IMH appointment last week?? You wait for me at home tomorrow 10am, I will drive you there...:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so many dare not imagine, dream....or even do it by casting their vote accordingly.

something that the pap al the while been doing must be very brain-controlling.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so many dare not imagine, dream....or even do it by casting their vote accordingly.

something that the pap al the while been doing must be very brain-controlling.

You can dream but you have to make sure you do something to make dream come true. To be a PM for Singapore, firstly you need to either join a political party or form a political party. Have you do that? Or plan to do that in near future?

Secondly you have to look for a team of peoples to win at lease 42 seats if I am not wrong Singapore have 84 seats or more...

Are you doing it?? Or you just come to this forum to talk about dream but do nothing about it??

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can dream but you have to make sure you do something to make dream come true. To be a PM for Singapore, firstly you need to either join a political party or form a political party. Have you do that? Or plan to do that in near future?

Secondly you have to look for a team of peoples to win at lease 42 seats if I am not wrong Singapore have 84 seats or more...

Are you doing it?? Or you just come to this forum to talk about dream but do nothing about it??

i dream pinky reading this and probably having wet dreams of nightmares :p