• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If I am a grandmother I will tell my grand daughter this

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ONLY be kind to people that are kind to you. Don’t live life on charity mode and be kind to evil ingrate dogs that take benefits from you and then trample you song song.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are grandmother, you will teach your granddaughter how to find her hole. If not she will be a fucking disgrace.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure she will have your fellatio genes as well, not need to teach
Btw have you washed your pussy?
Anything with hymen cancer that only affects real virgins and not fake virgins or sluts?
Go ask your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!

CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ONLY be kind to people that are kind to you. Don’t live life on charity mode and be kind to evil ingrate dogs that take benefits from you and then trample you song song.
Let savages dogs go die or be killed by bigger dogs because stick out your head for dogs will only get pushed and stabbed to death by these evil ingrate savages in return.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let savages dogs go die or be killed by bigger dogs because stick out your head for dogs will only get pushed and stabbed to death by these evil ingrate savages in return.
Be kind to Hongkie Cantonese that cry ccp bully them but come to spore and chased me out of my home not once but twice and now the evil dog obviously attempting to chase me out of my home for the third time by ganging up with China bitch.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be kind to sinkie Cantonese that cry no job and hired them only be pushed in return after the bitch come in laze around and play Facebook in office in first three months of her job.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be kind to Malaysian Cantonese litterbug neighbors and swept up the road littered by them stooping there like monkey eating mangosteen and throwing the peels onto the road outside my house only be rewarded with more littering and bullying with knocks and firecrackers by dogs.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can't even find your hole and with a perpetually intact hymen despite being a slut, how to become a mother let alone a grandmother? Really a delulu!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be kind to Hongkie Cantonese that cry ccp bully them but come to spore and chased me out of my home not once but twice and now the evil dog obviously attempting to chase me out of my home for the third time by ganging up with China bitch.
The Hongkie Cantonese dog just made a very loud knock from above. Poor thing bullied by CCP huh?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s the wisdom I gained and would impart as grandmother indeed. Because you can’t be kind to savages.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Hongkie Cantonese dog just made a very loud knock from above. Poor thing bullied by CCP huh?
The savage Hongkie Cantonese dog knows that people demand victim of abuse to be kind and don’t react can’t get angry and cannot go bang his door now and that’s why everyday he abused me with such knocks at such hours.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The savage Hongkie Cantonese dog knows that people demand victim of abuse to be kind and don’t react can’t get angry and cannot go bang his door now and that’s why everyday he abused me with such knocks at such hours.
Been there done that. Sinkie bitch say loud loud I want to sleep! That’s a dog society that’s selfish and you die your business.