• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if a Lexus SUV driver threw a ang chng at Parleement House means what ah ???

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Borneo Motors should never allow this guy to buy another Lexus again
This kind of character when release from prison will drive his Lexus towards a crowd and bulldoze as many people down as possible. Should hang him :biggrin:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of character when release from prison will drive his Lexus towards a crowd and bulldoze as many people down as possible. Should hang him :biggrin:

this Lexus driver is jin stupig

why threw at Parleement House

should throw at Makcik Palace instead mah

moar exciting

after all both also same charges

tio boh ??

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Really jeebye character for a Lexus driver. For me I cannot wait to have a chance to carry PAP balls and join SB75

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow...So daring ah? Lol :biggrin:
Sinkypore really siaolang many many nowadays :biggrin:

He was pek.
It is a good thing ...PAP MPs must learn to live with fear. If they are men and women of steel, they will continue to serve even if they could lose their lives. Majullah PAP.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the oppie did was completely unacceptable. MPs should not face threats while debating important national issues in Parliament. I'm glad that the oppie has been arrested swiftly by the police.

I hope more of such incidents happen …the PAP MPs will build up their fortitude as they face dangers in their work. Can't wait to see someone attempt to kill a PAP MP. Sinkees must help build a strong PAP; volunteers required to give it to the PAP MPs.

Majullah PAP.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this inbox msg look like a tipoff sabo msg asking people to lookout for black lexus and call 999 or already been thrown KNN
KNN paiseh msg retrieved upon seeing the time KNN means after throwing bricks he managed to escape and police asking for help to locate the lexus KNN