• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if a gal is not pretty, will u still put in effort to court her for the sake of

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
ugly gal is easily to get.because they are not in the list,they lelong themselves in order to be in the list

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
too ugly gals are unfuckable.

Agree. Had that experience in the 80s. Was in a Geylang bar. Rubba rubba song song. Gal looked ok. Made arrangements for her go nearby hotel. When she knocked on the door and I opened the door, couldnt believe it! Bro just couldnt stand. Told her tojust pcc for me.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thot the other way round ... ugly girls' chances are limited so invitation always kept open
Depends on her age. When they are young they try to convince themselves they are special. Any attention you pay them affirms that belief and raises her self-perceived value, maybe beyond what she think you are worth. Don't be surprised if you are rejected.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends on her age. When they are young they try to convince themselves they are special. Any attention you pay them affirms that belief and raises her self-perceived value, maybe beyond what she think you are worth. Don't be surprised if you are rejected.

this 1 true.
even if you are hamesome, at anytime be prepared to be rejected by below average looking gal.
sometime these breed is more demanding than chiobu.dont know why