• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Idiots of this World

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Free show
lol
Ah Pek will get 5 months prison term
For what?
Anger

Man brandishes weapon, brawls with motorcyclist in Havelock road rage incident​

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/m...erral&utm_campaign=A1+trending&utm_content=c1

A road rage incident along Havelock Road on Tuesday (May 28) turned violent after an elderly car owner attacked a younger motorcyclist with a screwdriver.

A video shared by SG Road Vigilante on the same day showed a 62-year-old man and a 38-year-old motorcyclist brawling along the public walkway.

The former, whose car was parked on the roadside, swung a screwdriver wildly at the motorcyclist.

The motorcyclist tried to fend off the aggressive attacks - all while filming the incident with his mobile phone.

An elderly woman, believed to be accompanying the car owner, was seen trying to break up the fight.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you do with these Idiots

Motorists flag concerns about migrant workers drinking alcohol, sleeping on roads near dorms​

image3_138.jpg

SINGAPORE - Motorists driving near workers’ dormitories have flagged concerns over migrant workers eating and drinking alcohol at night by the roads near their residences, saying the men are at risk if an errant driver mounts a kerb.

On May 12, 2024, The Straits Times spotted a migrant worker fast asleep on Jalan Lekar, off Old Choa Chu Kang Road, at 10pm as motorists drove around him.

He refused to budge even when two of his friends tried to rouse him, and moved only after 10 minutes of shaking and yelling in Tamil.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/m...rs-drinking-alcohol-sleeping-roads-near-dorms

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old Fart Lee Lumber 2.
lol

Joe Biden 'freezes' during Juneteenth event sparking concern​

Concerns swirled around President Joe Biden as he appeared to freeze for nearly a minute while others danced around him at a Juneteenth event.

Biden, 81, stood stiffly with his arms at his side and his mouth slightly open and staring blankly ahead as Vice President Kamala Harris danced and clapped to his right to gospel singer Kirk Franklin’s performance.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/worl...19169c4d0eac7383c2cbab98ec&ei=26&sc=shoreline

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Planes are worse than the old Tay Koh Yat buses.
At least the buses can open windows
lol

Passengers faint on board Qatar Airways flight after air conditioning fails​

The heat on board a Qatar Airways plane was sweltering just before take-off from Greece, on Tuesday. The plane was supposed to fly from Athens to Qatar. When passengers fainted and rebelled, the captain opened the exits. The airline has not yet issued a statement on the incident.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/passengers-faint-board-qatar-airways-180000220.html

e03c2aa9ef153bd0033d8520275fff89.jpg
img0016.jpg

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Planes are worse than the old Tay Koh Yat buses.
At least the buses can open windows
lol

Passengers faint on board Qatar Airways flight after air conditioning fails​

The heat on board a Qatar Airways plane was sweltering just before take-off from Greece, on Tuesday. The plane was supposed to fly from Athens to Qatar. When passengers fainted and rebelled, the captain opened the exits. The airline has not yet issued a statement on the incident.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/passengers-faint-board-qatar-airways-180000220.html

e03c2aa9ef153bd0033d8520275fff89.jpg
img0016.jpg
Anyone want to board the bus?
I got ticket one.

s-l1200.webp

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ploduce so many people but no water supply
Imagine this happen in Sinkapore

Delhi faces water shortfall of 50 million gallons a day, do not waste: Atishi​

As parts of the city grappled with the acute shortage, the Supreme Court asked the AAP government to approach the Upper Yamuna River Board (UYRB) for additional water on humanitarian ground​

Meanwhile, the plight of the people, especially those in unauthorised colonies and slum clusters, continued with exhausted women and children seen struggling with grown ups for a few buckets of water that tankers would bring.

1718293485_1718280607_lead-3.gif

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are these 2 fat Idiots doing here hugging each other instead of sending the excess food they eat to the babies in Palestine.
with drooping chins
lol

images
maxresdefault.jpg

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 old over the hill Idiots should just quit and stay at home.
Hoped that the oldies had used the money flying helicopter, airplane etc etc to feed the poor.
At least they would have got blessings from the poor not curses.
Why the Pope wants others to pray for him?
What evil has he done?

The Pope looks surprised as Catholic Biden gets VERY close to pontiff​

President Joe Biden went head-to-head with the Pope on Friday, nuzzling close to Pope Frances during a day full day of meetings at the G7 in Italy.

The close encounter between the Pope and the nation's second Catholic president came at the top of a meeting about Artificial Intelligence, where the Pope gave a 20-minute speech warning of the risks and promise of the new technology – while issuing a defense of politics in a room full of beleaguered elected officials.

'We need politics,' the Pope said during his 20-minute address, which he joked was the shorter of two versions he brought with him.

It came after the pontiff made a dramatic entrance by helicopter near the tranquil Borgo Egnazia village on the Adriatic for the annual confab of leaders.

Biden and the Pope have established a personal rapport, U.S. ambassador to the Vatican Joe Donnelly told DailyMail.com before Biden's Thursday night, hours before the meeting.

'These two love each other,' he said. Donnelly said he saw the Pope last week and the pontiff pulled him aside to say 'Say hello to the president for me.'

During their last meeting, in 2021, the pope asked first lady Jill Biden to pray for him, and the two men have often smiled when they are together.

BB1ofGEu.img

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Freaking useless Dodis.
When you have stupid Idiots like these Dodis who needs an enemy to blow up your bridges.
US$120 million dollars went into whose pockets
lol

Watch: Built For ₹ 12 Crore, Bridge In Bihar Collapses Before Inauguration​

Visuals showed the bridge, over the fast-flowing river, tilted on one side and a crowd gathered on the banks near the bridge, recording the moment it collapsed.​

https://www.ndtv.com/video/watch-bu...in-bihar-collapses-before-inauguration-804791

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/wat...nauguration-5916632#pfrom=home-ndtv_topscroll

There are no reports of injuries.

A portion of an under-construction bridge collapsed in Bihar' Araria today. The concrete bridge over the Bakra River, built after spending crores, came apart in seconds.

Visuals showed the bridge, over the fast-flowing river, tilted on one side and a crowd gathered on the banks near the bridge, recording the moment it collapsed.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dodian Doctors

UP Man's Genitals Removed, Sex-Change Surgery Done While He Was Sleeping​

This was orchestrated by another man in collusion with doctors from a local medical college in Uttar Pradesh's Muzaffarnagar​

Muzaffarnagar:
He went to bed as a man but woke up as a woman. For 20-year-old Mujahid, life took a drastic turn when he was deceived into undergoing gender reassignment surgery. This was orchestrated by another man in collusion with doctors from a local medical college in Uttar Pradesh's Muzaffarnagar.

This sensational case has sparked outrage and led to protests by the Bharatiya Kisan Union (BKU).

The incident took place at Begrajpur Medical College in Mansoorpur. Mujahid, 20 and resident of Sanjak village, alleged that he was deceived by Omprakash on June 3. Omprakash allegedly convinced the doctors at the medical college to perform surgery on Mujahid, which involved the removal of his genitals and a forced gender change.

"He brought me here, and the next morning I had an operation. When I regained consciousness, I was told that I had been changed from a boy to a girl," Mujahid recounted."

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/up-...s-sleeping-5929531#pfrom=home-ndtv_topstories

du0tfgj_surgery-generic-afp_625x300_11_January_22.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Well well well
What else is there for me to say

90% of Indians are 'idiots', Markandey Katju says

NEW DELHI: Ninety per cent of Indians are "idiots" who can
easily be misled by mischievous elements in the name of
religion, Press Council of India (PCI) chairperson Justice
Markandey Katju claimed on Saturday.

"I say ninety per cent of Indians are idiots. You people
don't have brains in your heads ... It is so easy to take
you for a ride," he said at a seminar.

He said that a communal riot could be incited in Delhi for
as meagre an amount as Rs 2000.

no-yes.gif

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
That is still better then singapore where 100% of the people are idiots who keep voting for the PAP for 50 years

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dodis love their rotten bridges

Spend US$2,153,790,000.00 but look at the bridge

Cracks On Atal Setu, Alleges Mumbai Congress Chief. BJP Hits Back​

Atal Setu: Built at a cost of ₹ 17,840 crore, this six-lane bridge is 21.8 km long with a 16.5 km section over the sea.​

Mumbai:
Cameramen in tow, Maharashtra Congress chief Nana Patole pointed to the cracks on the road, alleging corruption in the construction of Atul Setu sea bridge, also known as Mumbai Trans-Harbour Link (MTHL), which connects south Mumbai to Navi Mumbai, within months of inauguration.

Mr Patole, who inspected the bridge during the day, claimed that the construction quality of the bridge was poor and that a portion of the road has caved in by one foot. A wooden stick in hand, he lowered it in the gap between the cracks, spotlighting the seriousness of the matter.

"A portion of the Atal Setu bridge has developed cracks within three months of the inauguration and a half-a-kilometre-long stretch of the road near Navi Mumbai has caved in by a foot. The state has spent ₹ 18,000 crore for the MTHL," said Mr Patole.

However, the ruling BJP as well as the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA), which is the nodal agency for the project, said that the cracks were not on the bridge itself but on the approach road from Ulwe in Navi Mumbai.

"There have been rumours circulating about cracks on the MTHL bridge. We want to clarify that these cracks are not on the bridge itself but on the approach road connecting MTHL from Ulwe towards Mumbai," said the MMRDA.

"Stop maligning Atal Setu," the BJP posted on X. ----- lol

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/cra...9975#pfrom=home-ndtv_topscroll_Imagetopscroll

781p2n0o_patole-crack-1200_625x300_21_June_24.jpg

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did he dream that
lol

Donald Trump Claims Joan Rivers Voted Him for President. She Died 2 Years Before He Ran​

Donald Trump said that late comedian Joan Rivers voted for him when he ran for president in 2016. But Rivers died in September 2014, more than two years before the presidential election.

Journalist Ramin Setoodeh interviewed Trump, now 78, at length for his new book, Apprentice in Wonderland. During one conversation about Celebrity Apprentice, Setoodeh raised Rivers' political views.

“Joan said she was a Republican, did you know that?” Setoodeh asked Trump.

“I thought she might have been a Republican,” Trump replied. “I know one thing: she voted for me, according to what she said.”

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/tv/celebr...ar&cvid=391ffacb069849a8b4540b7f28f9ab2f&ei=5

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiots high on the list

Indian-Origin Woman Wrongly Jailed In UK During Pregnancy Rejects Apology​

Seema Misra had her conviction quashed in April 2021 as the Court of Appeal ruled that she had been wrongly imprisoned over 12 years ago.​

London:
An Indian-origin former manager of a Post Office in England wrongly jailed while pregnant has rejected the apology of an engineer whose evidence helped convict her over faulty accounting software.

Seema Misra, now 47, had her conviction quashed in April 2021 as the Court of Appeal ruled that she had been wrongly imprisoned over 12 years ago after being accused of stealing GBP 75,000 from her Post Office branch in Surrey where she was the sub-postmistress.

At the ongoing public inquiry into the scandal, she told the BBC that the apology of ex-Fujitsu engineer Gareth Jenkins was "too little, too late".

"Nobody can understand it," she said of the ordeal she went through and said Jenkins could have apologised “ages ago”.

Her reaction followed a written witness statement submitted to the Post Office Inquiry by Jenkins, in which he said: "I did not know that Mrs Misra was pregnant at the time of her conviction and only learned of this many years later."

"This makes what has happened even more tragic. I can only apologise, again, to Mrs Misra and her family for what happened to her." The former engineer who appeared as an expert witness in 15 sub-postmaster cases is currently being investigated by police for potential perjury or lying to a court. In one of his earlier witness statements to the inquiry, he denied any wrongdoing.

Earlier, Ms Misra had rejected a similar apology from former Post Office Managing Director David Smith for a congratulatory email he sent after Misra's conviction.

“It was intended to be a congratulatory email to the team, knowing that they had worked hard on the case,” Smith said in his written evidence to the inquiry.

“However, knowing what I do now, it is evident that my email would have caused Seema Misra and her family substantial distress to read and I would like to apologise for that… Even if this had been a correct conviction, I would absolutely never think that it was ‘brilliant news' for a pregnant woman to go to prison and I am hugely apologetic that my email can be read as such,” he said.

“However, seeing this email in the light of what I know now, I understand the anger and the upset that it will have caused and sincerely apologise for that,” he added.

Indian-Origin Woman Wrongly Jailed In UK During Pregnancy Rejects Apology

Seema Misra said the apology of ex-Fujitsu engineer Gareth Jenkins was "too little, too late". (File)

"I was eight weeks pregnant – they need to apologise to my youngest son. It was terrible. I haven't accepted the apologies," Mr Misra said at the time in April.

"We had my conviction overturned, nobody came at that time to apologise. And now they just suddenly realised that when they have to appear in a public inquiry, they have to apologise," she said.

Mr Misra was sent to Bronzefield prison in south-east England and served four-and-a-half months, later giving birth to her second son wearing an electronic tag.
Smith told the inquiry that Mr Misra had been used as a "test case" and the success of the case led to more confidence in the faulty Horizon IT accounting system.

"How can they do a test on a human being? I'm a living creature. I heard that my case has been used as a test case before. But hearing it again and again, it's just annoying. It makes me more and more angry, to be honest," Mr Misra added.

The UK government, which formally owns Post Office Ltd, has paid out millions in compensation to hundreds of sub-postmasters - many of them of Indian heritage - impacted by the faulty Horizon software.

Earlier this year, British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak pledged action in the historic scandal that wrongly accused sub-postmasters of fraud.

Last month, a new law tabled in Parliament introduced the Post Office (Horizon System) Offences Bill, a blanket exoneration to quash convictions brought about by erroneous Horizon evidence. A public inquiry in the case, underway in a phased manner, is expected to conclude in July.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very sad case.
Be careful of what we say to others.
Put yourself in his shoes.
Imagine how this poor soul was traumatized by the simple 3 words.
I am sure in similar circumstances we would all be.
There are many Idiots who do not think of the consequences when they mock another person's poverty.

Jodhpur: In a heartbreaking incident, a 63-year-old scrap collector committed suicide in front of a crowd here that was mocking him over a video clip that went viral on social media.

In the video shot in the Lohawat area of Jodhpur a few months ago, Lakhara, accompanied by a female Japanese vlogger, is seen offering help to Ram who is pulling a cart loaded with scrap material in the scorching heat.

As the two approach Ram, he casually asks them, "Bhangar leno hai?" (Do you want to buy scrap).

Lakhara uploaded the video on social media and titled it— "Bhangar leno hai?"

On Sunday evening, he faced a similar situation when a group of youths surrounded him and asked the same question.
Soon, it went viral and the local youths began harassing Ram by repeatedly asking him "bhangar leno hai?" while recording the act on their phones.

Fed up, Ram replied "Enjoy now" and climbed a tree with a rope in his hand. Shockingly, the youths kept on recording and no one tried to stop him.
It was only when Ram hanged himself from the tree that the crowd fled the spot.

In a video uploaded on social media, Lakhara said he was being blamed for Ram's death and facing harassment.

"Baba (Ram) has died and now more will die after him," he said, threatening to end his life.

Lakhara said he made this video intending to help Ram.

"But people began harassing him. I must pay for this," Lakhara said in the video.

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/india/...ife-in-rajasthan-3080477?utm_referrer=taboola

deccanherald%2F2024-06%2F4140f43f-fa89-4bd2-b897-65f026f6a0c7%2Fbhangar_baba.JPG

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is going to win the top Idiot cuckoo spot
lol

Listen: Biden says he is ‘first black woman to serve with a black president’​

Joe Biden has said he is “proud” to be the first “black woman to serve with a black president” in one of a series of verbal gaffes as the USA celebrated Independence Day.

A week after Mr Biden’s disastrous debate with Donald Trump that has left the former fighting for his political life, the president twisted his words during an interview with Philadelphia’s Wurd radio station, mixing up himself with Kamala Harris, his own vice-president.

“By the way, I’m proud to be, as I said, the first vice-president, first black woman… to serve with a black president,” he said, mangling his own time serving as vice-president for Barack Obama.