• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

idiot! what is so difficult about throwing grenade?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can you get lost on Peng Kang Hill, YOU KIDDING?? it is almost bare...you run up & down..you can not get lost on it....if that is the case the Chief Of Army, must give you the COIN!!

lianbeng high tide so asked for permission to go pee among some bushes by the time i finished all gone liao lor! :biggrin: so i spent the night among those bushes lor!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why I said he "LooKs" smart. But actual fact is these buggers have no job on the outside except security ones. Even they knows this and talk about it..

That's what actually prompted me to respond. Your post wasn't offensive. I mean he is a blur fuck that almost caused the death of himself and his officer and who knows the other officers but all cos he doesn't have the blur fuck look somehow he isn't a blur fuck. You didn't actually call him a blur fuck but you know made some other remark about him and rightfully so and got called a "racist". It's fucking ridiculous that ppl would even talk about racism in a thread like this. This asshole deserves to get flamed to hell for fucking up.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ROFL the fact that i actually had to challenge you twice to them shows that my allegations are true. First time you simply dismiss my post then i had to bring up my allegiations about you the 2nd time so i forced you into a corner so to speak so of course you had to answer to them even to the extend of lying.

I am asking this to you and i want you to answer me truthfully would you have reacted the same way to singveld's post about not wanting the recruit in his unit and killing him on sight and your post about good soldiers not shooting their own down IF the recruit that fucked up happened to be chinese.

See now i have really put you in a spot.

Seems like htolas didn't respond to this post of mine. So i am correct about him after all. In future make sure the ones that fuck up are chinese cos if they aren't and you condemn them htolas will come after you.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, you've put me in a spot. I really didn't want to answer your rubbish anymore but I'd forgotten to say I wouldn't respond to you anymore.

Once again, I would have been offended by Singveld's remarks about the recruit no matter what race he is (Chinese included.) I don't think I can make it clearer to you. So, I won't try.

If you are so keen to have the last word on this and to tell the whole world you've won the debate with me, you're welcome to it. Just know that racist drivel such as yours, but also those against Chinese people, are excuses for scum like Hri Kumar to call for a clampdown on online discussion.

ROFL the fact that i actually had to challenge you twice to them shows that my allegations are true. First time you simply dismiss my post then i had to bring up my allegiations about you the 2nd time so i forced you into a corner so to speak so of course you had to answer to them even to the extend of lying.

I am asking this to you and i want you to answer me truthfully would you have reacted the same way to singveld's post about not wanting the recruit in his unit and killing him on sight and your post about good soldiers not shooting their own down IF the recruit that fucked up happened to be chinese.

See now i have really put you in a spot.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, you've put me in a spot. I really didn't want to answer your rubbish anymore but I'd forgotten to say I wouldn't respond to you anymore.

Once again, I would have been offended by Singveld's remarks about the recruit no matter what race he is (Chinese included.) I don't think I can make it clearer to you. So, I won't try.

If you are so keen to have the last word on this and to tell the whole world you've won the debate with me, you're welcome to it. Just know that racist drivel such as yours, but also those against Chinese people, are excuses for scum like Hri Kumar to call for a clampdown on online discussion.

The fact that you needed to add in additional BS comments shows that you're lying. I mean i actually need to call you out so many times on how you would have reacted. You could have simply answered me directly and to the point and that would have shamed me but then again that means you would be lying. Why would you bring in hri kumar and etc when it doesn't have anything to do with the issues? It's because most likely you're lying about it. I called you out several times and put you in a spot so to speak. To hide your biasness you obviously had to lie. Uncomfortable about lying you decide to diffuse the situation to change the subject matter. You see the difference between me and you. I don't beat about the bush i go straight for the subject matter.