• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Identity Of A Manipulative Bullying Fucker - Scroobal

jw5

Loyal
LOL. what a joker you are!

Everyone will be there of cos, to see the big revelation! Or face palm?

You're dying to know, aren't you? :biggrin:

The fact that you are asking and commenting in this manner shows that you haven't got a clue. Have you noticed the response from certain others are different?

Don't worry, in good time, take it slowly, more interesting......................

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're dying to know, aren't you? :biggrin:

The fact that you are asking and commenting in this manner shows that you haven't got a clue. Have you noticed the response from certain others are different?

Don't worry, in good time, take it slowly, more interesting......................

Haha...you dunno shit either! Tua kang tao! Big BS!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh we have not had those battles for a long time. I think it was early last year that we ceased or maybe even earlier. Suffice to say scroobal saw error of his ways hell he even responds to my posts. I have not communicated to kingrant in a long time either and his buddy or rather his protector ignoring him was a big talking pt at that time whereby he tried all ways and means to deny that ah scroo had ignored him but let's not talk about me and him let's just stick to the topic here.

You sure have selective amnesia. He shitted on you recently yet you chose to not mention it. Didnt he rebuff you by treating you as a child? That must be fatherly to you....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Knn AK now also got involved. What the fuck AK is long gone liao still chocho him.

Please don't zap me hor