• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Identity Of A Manipulative Bullying Fucker - Scroobal

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you have turned so vile, so evil , so wicked
what drug have you been taking
i don't care what magic has gone into your brain
but you are being vindictive, unforgiving and totally acting mad and insane
what bigger crime had a forummer committed to warrant such a pubic condemnation
really donno what to do wit you this piece of shit.

i say hoot.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
same mah, those are things which you disclosed or boasted about also...................

you realise I will be doing most of the disclosing right?

hello jw5, don't forget yours sincerely kopisai hor...need some disclosure too...

if not careful, this forum is going to the dogs in 6 months..so quickly do your disclosure...

tracy wanted it close immediately...haha..hurry jw5..don't keep the suspense hanging...haha

you have gone kesiao liao...you must have discovered some gold mine here - share share leh....hehe:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
really donno what to do wit you this piece of shit.

i say hoot.

aIYAH ah chon why u chased me until here....this is hot..just came out from the oven: waiting for the final disclosure...

go and eat your yeo zhi mee suah leh....be good ok..don't anyhow hoot....hoot the wrong person..go eat your yeozhi mee suah..haha

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Manipulative balless coward posted about meesua, then went into hiding again.

Never mind, when he comes back, we do it.

Don't want to join in it's ok, just read and enjoy the fun.

you must have discovered a gold-mine here
perhaps a handful of your close associates and clones know
well....good luck to all of you...haha

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
limpeh tonight cannot sleep liao
until TS JaWs share his golden moment
this is getting very surreal leh..scary somehow
wow! damned exciting ....TS let it out.....OUT!!!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lately, scroobal very scared of you hor? Last time he used to call you racist and his buddy kingrant will provide covering fire.

Now his buddy kingrant fights alone, scroobal won't even respond to his threads. Poor kingrant.

Oh we have not had those battles for a long time. I think it was early last year that we ceased or maybe even earlier. Suffice to say scroobal saw error of his ways hell he even responds to my posts. I have not communicated to kingrant in a long time either and his buddy or rather his protector ignoring him was a big talking pt at that time whereby he tried all ways and means to deny that ah scroo had ignored him but let's not talk about me and him let's just stick to the topic here.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh we have not had those battles for a long time. I think it was early last year that we ceased or maybe even earlier. Suffice to say scroobal saw error of his ways hell he even responds to my posts. I have not communicated to kingrant in a long time either and his buddy or rather his protector ignoring him was a big talking pt at that time whereby he tried all ways and means to deny that ah scroo had ignored him but let's not talk about me and him let's just stick to the topic here.

a gentleman i respect:smile:

jw5

Loyal
LOL.
This thread is still in the courtyard cafe.
His fucking ka kia is irritating me today, so let's revisit this thread.
For normal decent chaps, even if you know their identity, don't reveal it.
But for fucking despicable manipulative shit like Scroobal, what is the best way to reveal? Slowly? Or go to chatroom and announce? LOL.

jw5

Loyal
If your identity is known and you have been behaving like a sonofabitch and you are a coward and you have lots of things to lose in life including family members or you think you have lots to lose in life even if you don't, you are weak. Having points and power in this forum doesn't mean shit.

Manipulative bastard Scroobal qualifies for all of the above criteria. Coincidentally, so does Leetahbar.

jw5

Loyal
Or go to chatroom and announce? LOL.

If I announce that will be disclosing in chatroom now, how many internet monikers will gather there, and which clones will Scroobye or his ka kia send?
LOL.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I announce that will be disclosing in chatroom now, how many internet monikers will gather there, and which clones will Scroobye or his ka kia send?
LOL.

i just know that scroobal got cheebye lips... that must be a very gross thing for him to have...

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are the bloody motherfucker who zapped 22 points of me?

Indeed, I just heard it announced over BBC and CNN that Scroobal is very afraid of Jah the racist and that he is ignoring kingrant to save himself.

Meanwhile, jw5 the troll and Jah the racist marched off in the sunset together.

The two just dont figure out both you added together cant match the wits of either one of us. One of you trolls; the other drivels, as in salivates excessively.

Lately, scroobal very scared of you hor? Last time he used to call you racist and his buddy kingrant will provide covering fire.

Now his buddy kingrant fights alone, scroobal won't even respond to his threads. Poor kingrant.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal just chimed in whenever he thinks it'll help and he still is doing that. It is childish to think that a moniker need to be afraid of anybody here. Haha. LOL. Error of his ways? Fucking you is an error? LOL.

You must have only a bird brain.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already called your bluff and you couldnt reveal him. Talk about starting threads about forumers here. Now those who live in glass houses shld not throw pebbles.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. what a joker you are!

Everyone will be there of cos, to see the big revelation! Or face palm?

LOL.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I don't care who the hell Scroobal is as long as he contributes to this forum. :rolleyes: