• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Idea.

Submarine22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since as singapore citizen it seems we are getting sidelined by foreigners, why don't I just give up my citizenship, take out my cpf and everything, then migrate back here again as a foreigner / PR.

That way I no need to do reservist, I get the preferential treatment over citizens..... Good idea right!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fantastic idea, the only problem is , if too many people doing the same, then they will put some lame law to mess you up. But i guess for now, it is possiblility. which country do you want to emigrate to? USA? Europe? Australia? New Zealand? Canada?

jw5

Loyal
Since as singapore citizen it seems we are getting sidelined by foreigners, why don't I just give up my citizenship, take out my cpf and everything, then migrate back here again as a foreigner / PR.

That way I no need to do reservist, I get the preferential treatment over citizens..... Good idea right!
I have a better idea.
Why don't we vote a few of the pap folks out, and then the rest will work hard to make sure that our lives become better.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a better idea.
Why don't we vote a few of the pap folks out, and then the rest will work hard to make sure that our lives become better.

can you use the two-pronged approached to squeezed the PAP by their balls? :biggrin: