• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies Laugh at Malaysia Brain Drain but Pretend There Isn't One in Their Own Backyard!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
This flew under the radar because PAP doesn't want you to know.

The numbers that are actively seeking foreign migration are getting bigger and bigger each year and it is no surprise that to cover the shortfall in manpower needs, PAP has to bring in ever bigger pool of Foreign Talents.

Bearing in mind that those seeking to migrate are at the higher end of the education scales, bachelor's degrees and masters. A big proportion have professional qualifications. And they bring along the whole family, parents, kids etc, to migrate with them. The kids themselves are often high achievers in schools.

It is a real BRAIN DRAIN!! The fact that looking ahead Singapore's economy will struggle due to this, just like Malaysia's.

What is left behind are the dredges of Singapore society who cannot find a way out of this place. The problematic relationships, the broken families, the drug users, the alcoholic, the unemployed, the ex-con and low achievers.

What will this place look like when after successive generations, only the scums remain to proliferate and take over the island? Ans: The CECAkroaches will rule over them.

You people laugh and snigger at Malaysia's bumiputera's policies being the culprit for this brain drain but cannot point the finger at the fault in Singapore's policy failures?

Why doesn't the prostitute press uncover this?

Soon the Malaysians will have the last laugh.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bearing in mind that those seeking to migrate are at the higher end of the education scales, bachelor's degrees and masters. A big proportion have professional qualifications. And they bring along the whole family, parents, kids etc, to migrate with them. The kids themselves are often high achievers in schools.
This is exactly how high achievers act. The fact that they rooted out from their native country because it is run by useless incompetent degenerates, and move to a place that represent real life living, IS itself a high achieving action. Only high achievers behave like this.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This flew under the radar because PAP doesn't want you to know.

The numbers that are actively seeking foreign migration are getting bigger and bigger each year and it is no surprise that to cover the shortfall in manpower needs, PAP has to bring in ever bigger pool of Foreign Talents.

It is a real BRAIN DRAIN!! The fact that looking ahead Singapore's economy will struggle due to this, just like Malaysia's.

What is left behind are the dredges of Singapore society who cannot find a way out of this place. The problematic relationships, the broken families, the drug users, the alcoholic, the unemployed, the ex-con and low achievers.

What will this place look like when after successive generations, only the scums remain to proliferate and take over the island? Ans: The CECAkroaches will rule over them.

You people laugh and snigger at Malaysia's bumiputera's policies being the culprit for this brain drain but cannot point the finger at the fault in Singapore's policy failures?

Why doesn't the prostitute press uncover this?

Soon the Malaysians will have the last laugh.
Please lah, where's your official source? Otherwise, don't spread unfounded rumors lah, you bull-shit loser. I have rich friends and relatives who are Singapore citizens by birth and are also doing very well in their professions in Singapore and I don't ever hear them thinking of emigrating. They are professionals in their own medical, finance and law professions.

Their only complaint is that to earn such mega dollars, it is brain wrecking and long hours. But then, which country is different?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, where's your official source? Otherwise, don't spread unfounded rumors lah, you bull-shit loser. I have rich friends and relatives who are Singapore citizens by birth and are also doing very well in their professions in Singapore and I don't ever hear them thinking of emigrating. They are professionals in their own medical, finance and law professions.

Their only complaint is that to earn such mega dollars, it is brain wrecking and long hours. But then, which country is different?
your friends are also professional porlumpars and sold their souls to the devil?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
your friends are also professional porlumpars and sold their souls to the devil?
Don't be naive lah. Sinkies aren't stupid. If the environment and upbringing for their families and kids aren't conducive, they would have sought better pastures long before. I'll always say that it's not every time that the grass is always greener elsewhere.

I have experienced this first hand myself, but have you? For example, Australia is a racist and self-indulge country. Do you know that foreigners are only allowed to buy new houses directly from the developers and they are only allowed to sell their houses to the local Australians when it's time to relinquish them? Elsewhere like in Indonesia and Vietnam, foreigners aren't allowed to buy properties unless with a local partner. Indonesia seems to have learnt a lesson and I read that they intend to relax this rule for condominiums next year.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact, from my observations, the PAP is more supportive to the middle and lower income families. You can see for yourself, don't need me to highlight them for you. Are those rich being awarded with rebates, health care subsidies and what not? NO. Not much support and benefits are accorded to the rich. I personally experienced this myself.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's both sad and disappointing that with the education they provided, you still can't ask the right questions.
Instead of calling me spreading wrong info and demanding me for the the data, you cannot figure out that the reluctance of PAP to publish the numbers speak volumes! Go ask PAP to show the raw numbers la.

And having rich friends does not preclude them from withholding personal status. For all you know these are the guys that are holding dual citizenship for their whole families. You may then question that, that is an impossible situation as holding dual citizenship is an illegal act.

Grow up.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's both sad and disappointing that with the education they provided, you still can't ask the right questions.
Instead of calling me spreading wrong info and demanding me for the the data, you cannot figure out that the reluctance of PAP to publish the numbers speak volumes! Go ask PAP to show the raw numbers la.

And having rich friends does not preclude them from withholding personal status. For all you know these are the guys that are holding dual citizenship for their whole families. You may then question that, that is an impossible situation as holding dual citizenship is an illegal act.

Grow up.
Don't be naive again lah. Holding dual citizenship? I don't see them buying properties in other countries. Of course I know that dual citizenship is illegal in Singapore, but you can still not disclose to the authorities if you really want to.

The one to grow up is you. Still staying put in Singapore and every day, day in and day out, complaining about the government. If you are that capable and with the financial ability, why don't you emigrate instead of whining in this forum? What good outcome can you achieve at the end of the day? Not that I dislike the oppositions, but at least for now, the opposition parties are mostly rubbish and self-centered. I will most certainly welcome them to form a formidable coalition to fight against the PAP any time, but do they want or are they even capable of doing as such, especially when they only think for their own good and never give the thought of combining forces to topple the PAP.

Come on, nobody in this world is entitled and nobody owes you a living. My impression of you is that you cannot leave and neither are you satisfied with your current status of life in Sinkie Land. You are indeed very miserable. If you can't even take mediocre life's challenges, then I think Bedok Reservoir will be the best resting place for you. It's time for you to live outside your protected and hermetic cocoon.

Live like me. Everyday there are new things to try and new things to learn. Take everyday as a challenge to better yourself. Even if tomorrow the world will collapse on me, I'll still think of ways to take advantage of the situation, rather than sit and whine.

Take a leaf from this ATB:

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You don’t need brains to serve wankers, just lots of ability to carry balls. In any case they don’t want intellects to hang around for obvious reasons. Those that are left behind get co-opted and turned into serfs and yes men. Plebeians like @JohnTan are made to pluck mangoes and apple polish

If you think so, you're welcome to earn your money in ringgit and ruppiah instead of PAP dollars.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be naive again lah. Holding dual citizenship? I don't see them buying properties in other countries. Of course I know that dual citizenship is illegal in Singapore, but you can still not disclose to the authorities if you really want to.

The one to grow up is you. Still staying put in Singapore and every day, day in and day out, complaining about the government. If you are that capable and with the financial ability, why don't you emigrate instead of whining in this forum? What good outcome can you achieve at the end of the day? Not that I dislike the oppositions, but at least for now, the opposition parties are mostly rubbish and self-centered. I will most certainly welcome them to form a formidable coalition to fight against the PAP any time, but do they want or are they even capable of doing as such, especially when they only think for their own good and never give the thought of combining forces to topple the PAP.

Come on, nobody in this world is entitled and nobody owes you a living. My impression of you is that you cannot leave and neither are you satisfied with your current status of life in Sinkie Land. You are indeed very miserable. If you can't even take mediocre life's challenges, then I think Bedok Reservoir will be the best resting place for you. It's time for you to live outside your protected and hermetic cocoon.

Live like me. Everyday there are new things to try and new things to learn. Take everyday as a challenge to better yourself. Even if tomorrow the world will collapse on me, I'll still think of ways to take advantage of the situation, rather than sit and whine.

Take a leaf from this ATB:

You're really naive to think that your friends will tell you everything. And you're harping about discrimination in Australia?
Ask any minority how they've experienced racism and discrimination in SG. Only chinks like you with your chauvinism expects everywhere else to treat you like you're in SG?
I can pack up and leave anytime but my job here to make more of my relatives and close friends migrate is not done yet. I am trying to set up a system where they will find it easier to migrate and get community support wherever they land.
Unlike you who think you get discriminated anywhere else, I have no such inhibitions.
Everything said, this year has been a successful one.
Hahaha

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The term " brain drain" if highly exaggerated. Not all who left are clever dicks. And those who stayed, not all are dumb.
Many reasons can be attributed for this, from climate to lifestyle to careers or families or studies. Many dump their families overseas, get PR but father earn income locally. So tuition fees are reduced or free. Plus the homes they buy appreciate in value if they decide to return in future.

Most Malaysians who left end up working in Singapore as this is the norm historically. Sinkie is the biggest city in malaya since time immemorial. Even P Ramlee found his passion in acting in singapore. He was from penang. Its a natural magnet for those from smaller towns or rural areas seeking opportunities.

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the PAP, those who left are replaceable.
To the PAP, they themselves are the orang Asli of Singapore. They are irreplaceable. They have privileges.