• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iconic Members of our Forum

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
@AhMeng

AVvXsEicIoKhag67l0fXCM8L1myFa2KEFuxxLSLi-j_Z3Pp5cXXMZPARMraHoX4pytRgbnG3EtL2vfSIhZSvw2q_53Y56StdqLllGYs6GDdLI01AZJ5Fnb3Ml9BaQitPnar2EZbof9DpASWuryfH4nvXsaFtnvVt4rbkKt6Vaa5My5rQ-LUcyzMgwjx4K4QV

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ginfreely
I do read some of her posts but never responded or engage her. Life is really more peaceful without her but to a certain extend, she will be missed. If she was not sent from other jealous forums to disturb us, I hope she understood that many of us tried to help her. I could feel many senior members here withheld blocking her on many occasions despite her rage to give her some space.

@Froggy
Thanks for sharing your enjoyable life with us. Despite being so rich, you are not cocky.

@scroobal
His posts had very high viewerships and I was attracted here by his juicy leaks. However, he hardly posted after I joined and hope all's well over his end.

@zhihau
You are too humble, you must be a really nice guy in life. Wish you good health, happiness and huat!

@AhMeng
I think he's still around but likely with multiple clones. I hope he is truly a jolly bachelor with his PRC flings. Maybe his latest nick is bigcockman. @glockman must have missed AhMeng greatly.

@nayr69sg
Thank you for being so real. Successful people (doctors like you) have their unhappiness too, but you got nice kids and a great wife (haha, I know many dishes that you posted are not cooked by you. You just in charge of eating right?)

@eatshitndie
In many perspectives, I think like you but I am not as successful as you. Envious that you have a better life in another part of the world.

@laksaboy
A straight-talker but not crude. I feel that your positions-taken are just nice and willing to roll your sleeves when someone is too much.

@GoldenDragon
He used to share some history but these days stopped posting much. Oh by way, please let him know that KTVs already re-opened

@JohnTan
Like his sense of humble and undying love for PAP. If there are more people like him in real life, it is good for opposition.

@syed putra
He is like a mirror. His posts remind me of awareness; reminding the arrogant majority for their double standards, the minorities for their ignorance.
where is the hall of fame for kopiuncle????
iconic kopiuncle who took the whole forum and fucked one by one until all mati

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Certainly,

Some anti vax, some pro vax
Some anti china, some pro china
Some pro trump, some pro gays.

Today, I want to celebrate our true spirit, not just freedom of speech, but also keep an open mind.

We discuss, we argue but we don't insult.
haha the fun of sammyboys is to rtidicule, humiliate, insult and to damn
'to see how many are real sammyboys
those whimpy mother boys better leave
go cry on shoulders of mummy
we fuck hard here - no hands barred
ask kopiuncle he fucked all the laucheow

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss

or @zhihau

Is there an expiry date for member?

If a member joined year 2010, and he is inactive for a few years, will his account be still alive?

Or account is treated as expired, hence, cannot log in again?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you SOS! I honestly think Ramseth deserves a mention.

Been to a couple of HFJ/KTVs now operating as bistros. No ‘kick’ at all.
GD my bodyguard during those war years in Sammyboys. A gentleman. Thank you Bro. Keep well. Keep safe.

Attachments

• VID-20220311-WA0009.mp4
    1.3 MB