• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I would like to offer my sincerest apology to Tarkett

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think boss sam should make you as the mediator of sbf from now :biggrin: KNN different job scope as mod KNN

lol, cannot lah moi too extreme but trying to be more restrained if not will kisiao, lol..heng lau slut gone so now more normal :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol, cannot lah moi too extreme but trying to be more restrained if not will kisiao, lol..heng lau slut gone so now more normal :biggrin:
Seriouslee this should be the first open apology thread in the history of sbf :thumbsup: KNN congratulations for attaining enlightenment KNN for @ginfreely my uncle think was a exceptional unique case KNN boss sam should consider giving a tag of harvested and sealed :laugh: KNN

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
for everything I have said and I take back everything I said
Sammyboy members are renowned for being complete arseholes who never admit they are wrong. Apologising ruins your reputation in this forum.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This place is a deep fuck state.

Comrade Tan of the CCP you still here? You miss me? You want to convert me to you dirty PRC ways? Are you happy Orangeman is gone?

43kpiw.jpg

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi @knnccb don't need to apologise.

There is no right or wrong here , just different in opinion.
Forum thrives on disputes.

Having said this.... let fuck the chicoms and @tanwahtiu this piece of sheet.