• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"I will only fight to protect my fellow Singaporeans"...says NS Reservist

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not a good idea to anyhow press the buttons. There are some questions pertaining to the quality of the food, the facilities, the military store, the logistics, the medical services etc. You need to constantly remind the SAF how fucked up those are (or more politely, there's still much room for improvement), so that they will be improved.

If the SAF is going to waste years of my life on conscription, I'll make sure to extract every possible thing from it as compensation. I am an NS slave, I am not much different from a comfort woman serving her Japanese military imperialist masters. They owe me everything.

they always said they cared about our opinions.

i did the questions somewhat properly when the survey was in paper form. but now it is easier for me to anyhow press the buttons with the handheld device. i didn't do my survey this year. too lazy. rather sleep in bunk. :o

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
objectively. the Singapore government of the day has to seriously consider leaving the country in the event of a war in Singapore. this country is so small. it's not like the government can relocate from west to east of the island to conduct the war in a safe location. if Singapore is conquered, our leaders are all captured, then it's the end. if our leaders survive, we shall live to fight another day.

I'll rather all of them captured.
Just look the way they talk cock as minister, no quality just smoke screen.
Follow their orders, I might as well commit suicide.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will gladly take up arms n defend fellow sinkie...ft ? gladly turn them in in return for fellow sinkie...how to differentiate ? by instinct ha ha

whybornme

Alfrescian
Loyal
when war comes.
food,water,shelter and medical care are given to Singaporeans first.
FT and PR need to swim back to their homes.
if not they are put to work digging trenches and clearing mine fields.

Last edited:

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
when war comes.
food,water,shelter and medical care are given to Singaporeans first.
FT and PR need to swim back to their homes.
if not they are put to work digging trenches and clearing mine fields.

The rich and the elites (local & FT), will be long gone b4 war starts.
What's left, local & FT, have to fight for your own life.
If I'm the one to attack SG, I don't have to fire a single bullet, and still can force SG to surrender.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I will gladly take up arms n defend fellow sinkie...ft ? gladly turn them in in return for fellow sinkie...how to differentiate ? by instinct ha ha

in times of conflict, FTs would have left before any action begins.

for those that are still in the process of leaving, our army will have to ensure they leave safely (army will protect airbase/airports & other critical installations).

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng asked NS Reservist: who is your fellow Singaporeans? :biggrin:

chances are those wearing this camo are fellow sinkies.

mFa7MlmY34mIvfnW6V-3sZw.jpg

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always answer strongly agree to whatever the top wants to hear, just in case they decide to hold me back for a while more to "further understand" my opinion. Book out and fuck off ASAP is the aim.

saf survey u also scare so u the type who kpkb abt pap yet vote for them at the ballot box type of voter?:confused:

just give a honest answer, even saf wont do a thing to improve, at the very best, u already done your part.

i had been giving a damning opinion since my first ICT till i completed my NS liability. it keep the trainers at their toes if many ppl in the units share the same opinion on saf. even the survey machine at the cookhouse can improve food quality. quite a few time during ICT that the trainers came to company line to find out why the troopers were putting poor at the daily survey on cookhouse food. then there will be some improvement on the part of SFI. i even write on the comment column on why i have no confident at the officers corp in the event of conflict.

btw, if outpro day didnt no indent dinner, the whole unit have to outpro before 1900hrs. so no need to be scare of kenna retain.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
“Will Singaporean NS-men like myself lay my life on the line to protect foreigners here? I’m afraid that’s a BIG NO! Why should we? Sorry but you and your family are on your own!I will only fight to protect my fellow Singaporeans. No more no less,” he said.

There is no indication that his views reflect those of the general body of reservists, but it is nevertheless disturbing.

These views are hardly disturbing. If sinkee men will gong gong put their lives on the line for foreigners and PRs, then I worry.

The truth is before war begins, foreigners like Peppertail and his sons will have fled back to Germany with all their assets. No one in his right mind will stay in a hotel when you know it is going to be bombed. So when war really breaks out, only those naturalized foreigners who have nowhere to run will be trapped.