• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I want to know whether Westlite workers took MRT and public transport ?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want know if workers in Westlite workers take public transportation such as sbs buses, smrt buses and trains ? Do they also go out with maids ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
ivns7SJ.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course they do. But if they're moving from worksite to worksite, or back to dorm from worksite, they have their own transport.

They also buy food from convenience stores, hawker centres and kopitiams. And hang around mobile phone shops.

Hope this helps to put your mind at ease. :wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the workers residing in dorms, they are not allowed to take public transports to work. This guidelines were set by the MOM. Their companies must arrange buses, lorries to send these workers to work. Same arrangement when they finished work. The already arranged lorries and buses must send them straight back to their dorms. The drivers are strictly told not to do any pitstops at public places for the workers to alight to buy any groceries and mingle with the public. This is strictly a big No. But seems like many of these dorm workers have quietly broken the rules by collaborating with the drivers, would usually be their own countrymen to go to some places so that they are able to buy some stuff to bring back to their dorms.

TransparentReminder

Alfrescian
Loyal
In short, they are still normal people you see everywhere like everybody else though there may be a bit of change because of the current news about them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard some Sinkies are very kind, let their maids use the Sinkie Rediscover vouchers.

And those maids had happy weekend hotel 'staycations' with their Bangla boyfriends, before returning to their Sinkie employers' home.

If you want to know where those mysterious 'unlinked' cases came from... now you know. :cool:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard some Sinkies are very kind, let their maids use the Sinkie Rediscover vouchers.

And those maids had happy weekend hotel 'staycations' with their Bangla boyfriends, before returning to their Sinkie employers' home.

If you want to know where those mysterious 'unlinked' cases came from... now you know. :cool:

1619142731938.png

time to test how effective TT tokens