• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Voted Opposition And Nothing Happened To Me! Post and SHARE!

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a thread designed to combat the FEAR of voting opposition.

Tired of listening to the PAPsuckers saying "wellllllll yeah the Oppos make sense but I have to vote PAP or I will lose my GLC / stat board / civil service job and I will be evicted from my HDB flat"?

Share your success story in voting Opposition and living to tell the tale here!

Share the thread with people suckered by fear to vote PAP to give strength to those who doubt the transparency of the system and the secrecy of the vote! (and the inability of the PAP to do anything about the fact that you voted Opposition, even if they knew)

This is not a pro-Opposition thread. This thread is purely pro-choice.

I work in a stat board. Always voted for opposition. Still have my job and promotion too :smile:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not true. I know of brilliant people who voted opposition. It cost them job opportunities with the government during the screening process. I also know some were relegated to minor positions, in spite of the fact they were essential in building Singapore to what it is today. However, it does not matter now. Singapore does have enough grade A talent but if you look at the PAP candidates fielded, you know it was never about fielding grade A candidates. It was about making some candidates look grade A, relatively speaking, in the party. Don't tell me Singapore does not have enough serious PHd candidates or real businessmen who are not willing to step forward to run Singapore for Singapore. Whatever grade A candidates the opposition fields, they will always be portrayed as lacking in ways only imaginable in Singapore. The 154th ranking of media freedom stands.

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have always voted the PAP because I am in GOV job but have not had any pay rise nor promotion since 2001 because the GOV always tell us economy not favourable and always cutting cost and reducing manpower and increasing our responsibilities.

Utilities Bills, Petrol Price, ERPs, COEs, GST, HDB Cost, Food, etc., have been rising since 2001 and I have to make do with my stagnant pay since 2001!

As such I WILL MAKE VOTE DECISIVELY to represent the many of you who are just like me!

I voted for the opposition and not only I keep my job at the Ministry, I was also promoted to a senior position.

If only the minister know who I voted for! :p

Last edited:

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have always voted the PAP because I am in GOV job but have not had any pay rise nor promotion since 2001 because the GOV always tell us economy not favourable and always cutting cost and reducing manpower and increasing our responsibilities.

Utilities Bills, Petrol Price, ERPs, COEs, GST, HDB Cost, Food, etc., have been rising since 2001 and I have to make do with my stagnant pay since 2001!

As such I WILL MAKE VOTE DECISIVELY to represent the many of you who are just like me!

I voted for the opposition and not only I keep my job at the Ministry, I was also promoted to a senior position.

Last edited:

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last edited: