• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I vote PAP every election but they still check my car?

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear The Real Singapore,

I want to complain to you about LTA officers acting suspiciously over my Lotus sports car. I think they might be interested to steal my expensive car parts secretly.

I parked my car at a HDB multistorey carpark in Toa Payoh area and when I was returning to my car to go out I saw them loitering suspiciously.

After I confronted them asking them what they are doing they told me nothing they are just checking car randomly for illegal exhaust modifications.

How is it possible for them to come specifically to my car to check for modifications.

I pay my taxes, I would think these taxpayers' should show more respect for me since I am feeding their ricebowl.

In addition to that I vote for the PAP every election, I would think that PAP would only use LTA or ICA to give problems to opposition supporters but not PAP supporters like myself.

Why am I being harassed by these LTA officers?

Sam Lee
Screen%20Shot%202014-08-19%20at%207.41.18%20pm.png

Hahahaha.:p

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear The Real Singapore,

I want to complain to you about LTA officers acting suspiciously over my Lotus sports car. I think they might be interested to steal my expensive car parts secretly.

I parked my car at a HDB multistorey carpark in Toa Payoh area and when I was returning to my car to go out I saw them loitering suspiciously.

After I confronted them asking them what they are doing they told me nothing they are just checking car randomly for illegal exhaust modifications.

How is it possible for them to come specifically to my car to check for modifications.

I pay my taxes, I would think these taxpayers' should show more respect for me since I am feeding their ricebowl.

In addition to that I vote for the PAP every election, I would think that PAP would only use LTA or ICA to give problems to opposition supporters but not PAP supporters like myself.

Why am I being harassed by these LTA officers?

Sam Lee
Screen%20Shot%202014-08-19%20at%207.41.18%20pm.png

Hahahaha.:p

I think they are looking for a missing little girl, have the contributor kidnapped anyone recently?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your car make a lot of noise uncle at Toa Payoh called the POLIS and they in turn
summon the LTA officers to pay a visit to your loud noise car!

So vote them again!! People vote the ruling party!
The ruling party in turn screw the Voters by importing Foreign Trash
Ah Tiong, Ah Neh and Pinoy.. try to taking MRT train you'll know
its Full of Trash!!

Fcuk the PAP upside down they down deserve to be the ruling Party!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"In addition to that I vote for the PAP every election, I would think that PAP would only use LTA or ICA to give problems to opposition supporters but not PAP supporters like myself."

Like that also can, so ridiculous to support PAP to give trouble to opposition supporters.