• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I tried but i failed..

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of the trolls or mates will be extremely happy on this..

I had an extremely bad day.. I am going bankrupt soon.. I am going to resign soon.. or perhaps retrenchment.. chicken is not producing good breasts.. no milk.. not tender fresh.. chicken feet too smelly for dish.. chicken feathers dropping due to Spring season.. Whatever the reasons, it is not smooth sailing..

Hopefully, I can create some wonders tomorrow.. I hope I have some ways to get out of the shitty problems.. Need a good wine tonight..

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

I had an extremely bad day.. I am going bankrupt soon.. I am going to resign soon.. or perhaps retrenchment.. chicken is not producing good breasts.. no milk.. not tender fresh.. chicken feet too smelly for dish.. chicken feathers dropping due to Spring season.. Whatever the reasons, it is not smooth sailing..

Hopefully, I can create some wonders tomorrow.. I hope I have some ways to get out of the shitty problems.. Need a good wine tonight..

Try wolfblass black label. Very nice ah. Think I still have a couple from the 90s at home some where.

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, nothing compared to me. Have lost my job, wife has left me, am bankrupt and in deep debts and being chased by banks and Ah Longs,living in my one room flat, no money even for meals so go to temple for free meals. If that'd make you feel any better, I'll be happy.:biggrin:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try wolfblass black label. Very nice ah. Think I still have a couple from the 90s at home some where.

Halo Uncle.. I drink cheap wine.. $5.50 factory outlet red/white wines from Doncaster Westfield Shopping Centre

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, nothing compared to me. Have lost my job, wife has left me, am bankrupt and in deep debts and being chased by banks and Ah Longs,living in my one room flat, no money even for meals so go to temple for free meals. If that'd make you feel any better, I'll be happy.:biggrin:

I feel happy when ppl are doing well.. not when ppl are doing bad..

If I enjoy or retire.. I would like all my frz to do the same too.. agree ?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halo Uncle.. I drink cheap wine.. $5.50 factory outlet red/white wines from Doncaster Westfield Shopping Centre

Oh then drink cast wine loh. $5 for 2 litre, drink till you siao ah. Don't drink too much lah. Not good for you. Enjoy life more.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh then drink cast wine loh. $5 for 2 litre, drink till you siao ah. Don't drink too much lah. Not good for you. Enjoy life more.

Aiyo.. cast wine for cooking only lah.. I used to drink that when I was a student :wink: Drink-till-drop session.. drink-strip poker.. Chua-Dai-Di..

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo.. cast wine for cooking only lah.. I used to drink that when I was a student :wink: Drink-till-drop session.. drink-strip poker.. Chua-Dai-Di..

You say cheap what. Cast wine the cheapest. Drink liao next day big hang over. Get better wines lah. $10 bottle very good quality liao compared to in Singapore. They still sell TR2? red or white?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
You say cheap what. Cast wine the cheapest. Drink liao next day big hang over. Get better wines lah. $10 bottle very good quality liao compared to in Singapore. They still sell TR2? red or white?

Oei, the $5.50 wine is selling at a market for $15 okie.. You have to drink it to taste the diff.. it is comparable to $10-20 wine..

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oei, the $5.50 wine is selling at a market for $15 okie.. You have to drink it to taste the diff.. it is comparable to $10-20 wine..

Bah, I stop drinking since coming to aussieland. Don't need to be 酒国英雄 anymore.

明知自己没酒量,
偏偏喝的这么雄,
因为我有满肚的心事无法说。
才来酒国做英雄。

干杯,干杯。。。。。

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Black Label? Wow, you know your wine.
That is some wine from Nuri.

I still save up a Gold Label Riesling from the 90s in my cellar. Made in Clare Valley.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Axe going broke? You must be kidding. Yam-seng to better breast milk!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Black Label? Wow, you know your wine.
That is some wine from Nuri.

I still save up a Gold Label Riesling from the 90s in my cellar. Made in Clare Valley.

Wolf blass is a good brand. Even the yellow label not bad.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will die .. of poor cashflow.. Bloody banks will bring you an umbrella on a hot sunny day.. and take the umbrella away when it rains.. They are more deadly than me..

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whatever the circumstances, the fire within me will never be extinguished ! The battle shall carry on..

It shall be completed within target and achieving milestones.. NB, I do not believe in "failing".. even if i have to cheat.. :p