• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I thought about my mum after watching this video, you may too.........

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Putting aside the words 'Buddhism' and "religion', what I have stated is universally true.

Life can be desirable or undesirable depending on how you see it.

its a common sense that life can be desirable or undesirable for different ppl ...even a 3 years old know that :wink:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
天下母亲最伟大
I miss my mom..
I miss her cooking,
I miss her looking at me doing my things,
I miss her calling me,
I miss her dragging me out of bed for work,
I miss her everything..
and i regret not taking better care of her..sigh..

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thks for the vid! I don't like to take things from granted so nothing to regret after all...I always visit my parents regularly, talk cock sing song with them. We eat out as a family unit, all together with my siblings...just cherish each other when we are still able to....cheers to all! Cheers to the universal love of our mothers...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have no feeling at all after watching this? in fact i do not know what is it talking about. God does not exists, so the video message whatever it is, is false.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have no feeling at all after watching this? in fact i do not know what is it talking about. God does not exists, so the video message whatever it is, is false.

mr moderator ...whether god exists or not lets not talk about it here ...ok ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that was the message from the video. so that why i mention it.

i dont think the entire message is about the invisibleman ...overall the message is about taking care of our mother ...

Last edited: