• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat I think one day I will be bash up for being a Kaypoh...

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday drove to a HDB heartland for lunch. After lunch, walking back to car, I happened to see a father beating his child who is in primary school uniform. The blows he delivered was quite hard and my heart ached for the little boy.

I stood there watching as the drama unfolded. For god knows what reason, the little kid refused to walk and keep lying on the pedestrian walkway, crying away. The father lost his temper and started manhandling him, pulling, beating and hitting him while the little boy was screaming away.

I had enough. Went over and told the dad not to use force as his son may be hurt badly and he would surely regret for his violent actions. He looked stunned by my message. He stopped bearing the little boy and I walked to my car and drove off. Hopefully, all is well between them.

Went back office told a subordinate. She said I am a bigtime Kaypoh! She said other people business why I go Kaypoh. What if the man was violent and beat me up. Got some truth in my subordinate words, right? Never thought of that when I went up to tell the father to stop beating the kid.

OK..Next time, better don't kaypoh other people's business...

Please continue to be this type of kaypoh! At least you saved the child from further beating! :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
In ang mor lands the dad will be jailed for child abuse. And u will call Mata. Not allowed to hantam kids. Sure Kenna arrested.
This is one of the reasons the world has gone to shit. Liberal fucktards have won. The liberal agenda is front and center. Everything needs to be politically correct, societies need to be all-inclusive, the environment needs to be saved, ban smoking, drive electric cars, fight global warming, etc. What ever happened to good old fashion values of right and wrong, live and let live, an eye for an eye? :biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is one of the reasons the world has gone to shit. Liberal fucktards have won. The liberal agenda is front and center. Everything needs to be politically correct, societies need to be all-inclusive, the environment needs to be saved, ban smoking, drive electric cars, fight global warming, etc. What ever happened to good old fashion values of right and wrong, live and let live, an eye for an eye? :biggrin:
Think of the amount of support such left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwit policies have on the populace? and the worse thing is in ozland,,even with such laws,,,child abuse and neglect is increasing,,,,some people should not be allowed to breed

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday drove to a HDB heartland for lunch. After lunch, walking back to car, I happened to see a father beating his child who is in primary school uniform. The blows he delivered was quite hard and my heart ached for the little boy.

I stood there watching as the drama unfolded. For god knows what reason, the little kid refused to walk and keep lying on the pedestrian walkway, crying away. The father lost his temper and started manhandling him, pulling, beating and hitting him while the little boy was screaming away.

I had enough. Went over and told the dad not to use force as his son may be hurt badly and he would surely regret for his violent actions. He looked stunned by my message. He stopped bearing the little boy and I walked to my car and drove off. Hopefully, all is well between them.

Went back office told a subordinate. She said I am a bigtime Kaypoh! She said other people business why I go Kaypoh. What if the man was violent and beat me up. Got some truth in my subordinate words, right? Never thought of that when I went up to tell the father to stop beating the kid.

It is folks like you that help to keep sinkees from becoming animals. Keep it up. Kaypoh more. I like.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think of the amount of support such left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwit policies have on the populace? and the worse thing is in ozland,,even with such laws,,,child abuse and neglect is increasing,,,,some people should not be allowed to breed

The worst of human nature has emerged thanks to right-wing bigots.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In ang mor lands the dad will be jailed for child abuse. And u will call Mata. Not allowed to hantam kids. Sure Kenna arrested.

Why do you want to teach your kids that violence is okay? Beat up wife okay too? Beat up anyone who disagree with you, okay too? Barbarianism is becoming the new norm, thanks to right-wingers.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal

laukau, thumbs up, you did the right thing la....nowadays society so stressful everyone is taking it out on the weak and small

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you want to teach your kids that violence is okay? Beat up wife okay too? Beat up anyone who disagree with you, okay too? Barbarianism is becoming the new norm, thanks to right-wingers.
If I agree with that. Left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits like u will b extinct. N not here peddling ye shit filth. In ang mor lands. Criminals have more rights than victims. Children are nothing but spoilt selfish undisciplined brats all thanks to bs policies u advocate. So stop advocating from a moral high ground bcos yr high ground is a pile of shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

That’s either another fake story from you or just shameless hypocrite words coming from the same ccb mouth of yours that called insulting me with ccb lies as a whore as your entertainment. Pui!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Are most oppies liberal hippies? Kids need tough love lest they grow up to becomes strawberries.
I am glad you violently beat up your kids. Please do. If possible, make sure they don't wake up thereafter. At least we have fewer offsprings of PAP voters in future. Lol :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am glad you violently beat up your kids. Please do. If possible, make sure they don't wake up thereafter. At least we have fewer offsprings of PAP voters in future. Lol :biggrin:

I've used my belt and the rotan on my kids when they were young. They both turned out fine and studied in the top elite schools.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the problem w Sinkies. U know it is the right thing to do and u did it. Then being the Sinkie DNA u became ball-less and now changed your mind about it.