• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat I think one day I will be bash up for being a Kaypoh...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Yesterday drove to a HDB heartland for lunch. After lunch, walking back to car, I happened to see a father beating his child who is in primary school uniform. The blows he delivered was quite hard and my heart ached for the little boy.

I stood there watching as the drama unfolded. For god knows what reason, the little kid refused to walk and keep lying on the pedestrian walkway, crying away. The father lost his temper and started manhandling him, pulling, beating and hitting him while the little boy was screaming away.

I had enough. Went over and told the dad not to use force as his son may be hurt badly and he would surely regret for his violent actions. He looked stunned by my message. He stopped bearing the little boy and I walked to my car and drove off. Hopefully, all is well between them.

Went back office told a subordinate. She said I am a bigtime Kaypoh! She said other people business why I go Kaypoh. What if the man was violent and beat me up. Got some truth in my subordinate words, right? Never thought of that when I went up to tell the father to stop beating the kid.

OK..Next time, better don't kaypoh other people's business...

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday drove to a HDB heartland for lunch. After lunch, walking back to car, I happened to see a father beating his child who is in primary school uniform. The blows he delivered was quite hard and my heart ached for the little boy.

I stood there watching as the drama unfolded. For god knows what reason, the little kid refused to walk and keep lying on the pedestrian walkway, crying away. The father lost his temper and started manhandling him, pulling, beating and hitting him while the little boy was screaming away.

I had enough. Went over and told the dad not to use force as his son may be hurt badly and he would surely regret for his violent actions. He looked stunned by my message. He stopped bearing the little boy and I walked to my car and drove off. Hopefully, all is well between them.

Went back office told a subordinate. She said I am a bigtime Kaypoh! She said other people business why I go Kaypoh. What if the man was violent and beat me up. Got some truth in my subordinate words, right? Never thought of that when I went up to tell the father to stop beating the kid.

Lau kau, think you did right. Even if kena suay2, you are nimble enough to defend yourself and ...scoot:geek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN if the boy mum is there she will sure regret marrying the husband than you KNN

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
In the old times, also kana whack with cane, feather duster, ruler, clothes hanger, belt whatever within parents reach, grow up stronger and tougher
No beat buay duahan:biggrin:
I am not against him teaching his boy a lesson...Just don't want him to regret if he whacked him to hard or violently shaking him and cause the little boy to have dislocated shoulder...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Will you go kpo if you see ginfreely's customer slap and fuck her mouth at the same time while lifting her up with 4 fingers inside her CB?
Lol:biggrin: that's an awful load of imagination, especially lifting with 4 fingers:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: