• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I think my female boss want to piak me

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
She: do you want to come to my house this weekend help me clean my house. I will pay you $100 a day.

Me: i am bad in doing housework.

She: its ok. I am bad in doing housework too. We can share pointers on how to do housework.

Me: ok

She: i heard you have learn wsq massage course before. Can you help me do massage too? My husband is overseas for business trip. It will just be the 2 of us.

Is it she want to piak me?

stop masturbating too often.... you can go blind and imagine things

bodiesss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got standard. But in mudland, a bit sian liao.
No la, we have agreed on our sugar relay that i pay for her university fees and she will accompany me on my weekend play golf https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/20...n-the-rise-due-to-increasing-university-fees/
The thing I like best about her is that she is non talkative. :geek:
Actually she is non talkative during our first date. After a few dates she feel comfortable and right now she talks a lot than me hahahah

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
No la, we have agreed on our sugar relay that i pay for her university fees and she will accompany me on my weekend play golf https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/20...n-the-rise-due-to-increasing-university-fees/

Actually she is non talkative during our first date. After a few dates she feel comfortable and right now she talks a lot than me hahahah
I am shocked (and aroused) there are 12 sugar babies studying at the Singapore Bible College!!! They will fulfill their sugar daddies' spiritual and sexual needs at the same time. I need to find one of those.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So long liao... your female boss piak u already or not? Or she lured u back to her home and her bull piak you? update leh..

bodiesss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am shocked (and aroused) there are 12 sugar babies studying at the Singapore Bible College!!! They will fulfill their sugar daddies' spiritual and sexual needs at the same time. I need to find one of those.
oh wow that is so rare hahaha as i know it depends on what they want in their relay.. no need to worry as this sugar relay not all is sex based relay.. did the advertisement ever mention abt sex?
80345700-899231557198473-5363146634840506368-n_852124_20191219200228.jpg

So long liao... your female boss piak u already or not? Or she lured u back to her home and her bull piak you? update leh..
i feel bad if his boss is auntie face then ofcourse he will vomit on the spot hahahha

infinitysane

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is what i called full package girls lol.... at the rate of 50% discount rate of membership. What to do, covid is here.. chat first... meet later.

bodiesss

Alfrescian
Loyal
What, if thats what u paying for then thats what u get, i like loud girls in bed, kekeke

oh wow thats great hahaha depend on you loo what u want to do with your girl. As far as i know sugarbaby can make a lot of money just staying at home and be with her man... can check this video
That is what i called full package girls lol.... at the rate of 50% discount rate of membership. What to do, covid is here.. chat first... meet later.

yezza boi i read this article that many people getting bored stay at home then they go find sugar partner... https://www.malaymail.com/news/mala...ke-in-malaysia-amid-covid-19-shutdown/1850375

jw5

Loyal

infinitysane

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can tell that the sugar baby is a moron by the book she is reading. :biggrin:
How come mod said they are moron:frown:.... its university student doing this type of job laaa, they are intelligent .. coz they use their look to the best benefit ... Its legit job. If im hadsome, imma get sugarmommy for me too, dont care la ugly ke, important is rich:sneaky:....