• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Think It's Time To Ban KONGSIMI.........What You Guys Think ?

In.....or......Out ?

• Total voters

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this joker has been starting tons and tons of BOH LIAO threads for a long time............virtually on a daily basis..........:mad:

no need to say anything about quality of his posts lah............:rolleyes:

can we put up a vote and if it's possible to ban him if enough people vote him out ?:confused:

he can come back with another username..........but we'll know it's him.........:cool:

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
you and your conspiracy shit theories posts are more intellectual right! :biggrin:

if you are not sure. why bother to create this poll? :biggrin:

Russell

I see that the blue bar has the names of kongsimi and his clones. :biggrin: :rolleyes:

kongsimi, Sinkie, Sir_Fcuk, songsongpunggol, tualingong :biggrin::eek::*:

They start tons of threads here to push all the "useless" junk post to the back, u know what i mean... Majulah Singapura !

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so if most of the people like maybe 75% or more wants Kongsimi to go.........................how and who should get rid of this guy ?

jw5

Loyal
so if most of the people like maybe 75% or more wants Kongsimi to go.........................how and who should get rid of this guy ?

Looks like ah leong has already banned kongsimi and clones, including the InfP one, tualingong.
So dun ever think ah leong doesn't know who our clones are. :biggrin:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need ban. Kong simi is awaiting jail sentence. Once he goes changi chalet, we will no longer hear from him and his clones.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like ah leong has already banned kongsimi and clones, including the InfP one, tualingong.
So dun ever think ah leong doesn't know who our clones are. :biggrin:

if that joker comes back but don't start posting so many bohliao threads then it's okay.......

jw5

Loyal
if that joker comes back but don't start posting so many bohliao threads then it's okay.......

There was a time when that fellow was using the nick Teekee and ah leong set a script to delete his posts as soon as they appeared........... :biggrin: