• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Think It's Time To Ban KONGSIMI.........What You Guys Think ?

In.....or......Out ?

• Total voters

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not that difficult to tell from his posts.
One good thing (possibly the only) about him is that he is not that cunning.

This is a public poll, is it not?

You can see who voted for which option.

The idiots' names are in the blue bar.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am also new here.

But in other forum I am a old man. But it does not mean I am wiser. Just less confrontative.

It's one thing to be a clown/jester/joker, it's another thing to disrupt this forum by incessantly posting bullshit.

P.S: Watch out for any newly registered nicks.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am also new here.

But in other forum I am a old man. But it does not mean I am wiser. Just less confrontative.

Since when you joined the old forum? The time when the 2 forums (sex and non-sex) were still one forum?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am also new here.

I mean the very recently registered ones, e.g. join date is May 2013 and a single digit post count.

jw5

Loyal
This is a public poll, is it not?

You can see who voted for which option.

The idiots' names are in the blue bar.

Yes, but the problem is that not all of his clones voted no.
And not all who voted no are his clones.