• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I still Welcome Contributions from Moniker Makapaaa

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your frustration that optimal results catering to the less fortunate is acknowledged. That does not mean good intentions are not being put forward. If you feel there are blindspots in policies made or implemented, please feel free and come forward to suggest improvements. Perhaps if you were operating in their capacity you will appreciate how easy it is to be misunderstood. Decisions that try to benefit Singapore collectively, may be most efficient macro-wise, but it does not prevent personal tragedies from occuring. These require specific identification and customied care. Currently, social workers in Singapore are overtaxed. Perhaps, moniker snrcitizen could consider serving as a social worker, either in a voluntary or professional capacity, to help those that have fallen through the cracks, where policies implemented are unable to catch them individually.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your frustration that optimal results catering to the less fortunate is acknowledged. That does not mean good intentions are not being put forward. If you feel there are blindspots in policies made or implemented, please feel free and come forward to suggest improvements. Perhaps if you were operating in their capacity you will appreciate how easy it is to be misunderstood. Decisions that try to benefit Singapore collectively, may be most efficient macro-wise, but it does not prevent personal tragedies from occuring. These require specific identification and customied care. Currently, social workers in Singapore are overtaxed. Perhaps, moniker snrcitizen could consider serving as a social worker, either in a voluntary or professional capacity, to help those that have fallen through the cracks, where policies implemented are unable to catch them individually.

Again more of beating around the bush. You alleged that we misunderstood him so it gathers that you understood what he said. Now please explain to us what you understand of his speech, moniker Division1.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have done what I can do to help you and show you the other side of story, as there always is. The rest is up to you. I hope you will continue to keep the welfare of Singaporeans in your heart as you seek a revolution of change. Do not give in to hate, that only leads to an unhappy life. Go out and help people! Through the process of helping people, you will open your heart to others and it will make the short time we have on this planet and in Singapore worthwhile and happy!

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have done what I can do to help you and show you the other side of story, as there always is. The rest is up to you. I hope you will continue to keep the welfare of Singaporeans in your heart as you seek a revolution of change. Do not give in to hate, that only leads to an unhappy life. Go out and help people! Through the process of helping people, you will open your heart to others and it will make the short time we have on this planet and in Singapore worthwhile and happy!

You still avoided answering my question and post crap/try to change subject.

I will ask you once more. Since you understand what Minister Lim Swee Suay said please do us the honours of explaining to us dumb fools whom you alleged to have misunderstood him.

Which other side of the story did you show and by the way, which story are you referring to?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do you beat around the bush and avoid answering my question concerning your allegation that we misunderstood what Minister Lim Swee Suay said?

Now u understand why the Old Fart is so doo lan that he's replacing the local running dogs with foreign breed. And some of them thought that they could redeem themselves by mating with foreign breed. Useless one lah!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

db2072-i-love-to-fart.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Since moniker Division1 has now logged out we will see if he answers tomorrow.
Bro
Don't bother to get into such discussions and entanglements with such people.
He'll beat you with experience anytime.
Waste of time and effort to type. :smile:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you the spokesman for moniker makapaaa? I only mean him well. Paranoia manifested in defensive posture does not help anyone. Extreme paranoia may lead to mental conditions. Take care, moniker mustpaycashhhh.

your attempts at sounding philosophical in your answers borders on the comical...

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
your attempts at sounding philosophical in your answers borders on the comical...

Bro Frank,
Hi! How are you? The pappy running dog bot sound philosophical meh? You might as well compliment a broken record philosophical!:biggrin:

"I try to serve the country and the people."

"Singapore must unite to face the crap...."

"Singapore must unite to face the crap...." :eek:

Last edited:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro
Don't bother to get into such discussions and entanglements with such people.
He'll beat you with experience anytime.
Waste of time and effort to type. :smile:

Perhaps he has more experience than I, but surely I cannot, and will not, allow him to squirm out of something he said. It gives me great pleasure to expose him as a dog for what he is.

Condense all the verbosity that he indulges himself in his posts, you will find he has absolutely nothing of substance.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad my advice to others can bring a smile on your face. Being happy is so important, a commodity very lacking in this forum. Our forum administrator also has a good sense of humor.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad my advice to others can bring a smile on your face. Being happy is so important, a commodity very lacking in this forum. Our forum administrator also has a good sense of humor.

Moniker Division1. Are you incapable of answering my question?

You still owe us an answer to my question, first put to you in thread "154th: Be content, live within your means woh!" message #19, and same question is repeated in this, your own thread message #19. You have so far indulged with beat around the bush responses without an answer.

Can you explain to us now what you understand from Lim Swee Suay's speech, or are you just full of shit talk when you alleged that we dumb fools misunderstood him?

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

No leh where got bring smile, see your posts so long-winded sian already need to read. I suggest you don't think too much else you'll become nuts :biggrin:

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for the advice, I try to keep a balanced life. But your emoticon does show a smile. I hope you are happy. Wish you well.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for the advice, I try to keep a balanced life. But your emoticon does show a smile. I hope you are happy. Wish you well.

All talk but nothing to show. Why don't you answer my question?

You still owe us an answer to my question, first put to you in thread "154th: Be content, live within your means woh!" message #19, and same question is repeated in your own thread "I still Welcome Contributions from Moniker Makapaaa" message #19. You have so far indulged with beat around the bush responses without an answer.

Can you explain to us now what you understand from Lim Swee Suay's speech, or are you just full of shit talk when you alleged that we dumb fools misunderstood him?

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monicker Division1 has now gone into hiding again. We shall see if he has it in him to earn his pay from his masters to provide a credible answer to my question, tomorrow.