• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I still Welcome Contributions from Moniker Makapaaa

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
These few days have been rather silent from moniker makapaaa, known to be indefatigable with his 24/7, 365 days a year civil movement participation to build a better Singapore. While some of the passion expressed is misguided and some of the expressed opinions are totally wrong as they are clouded by anger, moniker makapaaa does provide useful insight that is sometimes lost to the general public who have become complacent.

I hope moniker makapaaa has not decided to throw in the towel after making a few predictions and statements that fact has proven totally wrong. If moniker makapaaa is taking a holiday, that is fine. I might take a holiday sometime in the near future.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps he is like all of us here waiting for your answer to my question in thread "154th: Be content, live within your means woh!" message #19.

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
These few days have been rather silent from moniker makapaaa, known to be indefatigable with his 24/7, 365 days a year civil movement participation to build a better Singapore. While some of the passion expressed is misguided and some of the expressed opinions are totally wrong as they are clouded by anger, moniker makapaaa does provide useful insight that is sometimes lost to the general public who have become complacent.

I hope moniker makapaaa has not decided to throw in the towel after making a few predictions and statements that fact has proven totally wrong. If moniker makapaaa is taking a holiday, that is fine. I might take a holiday sometime in the near future.

So what? Makapaa will post anytime anything he feel like. U like or don like not bother him.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you the spokesman for moniker makapaaa? I only mean him well. Paranoia manifested in defensive posture does not help anyone. Extreme paranoia may lead to mental conditions. Take care, moniker mustpaycashhhh.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you the spokesman for moniker makapaaa? I only mean him well. Paranoia manifested in defensive posture does not help anyone. Extreme paranoia may lead to mental conditions. Take care, moniker mustpaycashhhh.

Describing yourself, spokesman here for the MIW? Have you been given the instruction by your masters to answer my question, yet?

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sorry, could you direct me to the question and thread post?

Boy, for an MIW spokesman, you sure are a lazy dude. Did you not read my message #3 on THIS thread which refers you to the thread in question? And do we need to teach you how to refer to the thread in question?

Geez!

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

You don't scared pple off leh, he's our very important news reporter here

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
SC, you answer that question Sam will complain he'll need to spent more money to upgrade server again.

We'll just let Sam worry about money and his server capacity.:p

Threads are getting boring, gloomy and needs Division1 to liven up the atmosphere with his crap, just for a laugh.:biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Looks like u're worn out. A break from running for your owner can do wonders.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow, it seems someone's saying as if he has been part of this forum for years...too bad..someone has been blowing his own horn too much.

And I don't mean Makapaa, a dear forummer for several years now.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
My apologies, I have located the thread in question. In my personal capacity, Lily Neo is not the exception. Please refer to the transcripts of the Parlimentary Sessions and you will find more examples. Policies to assist the poor are constantly being created, monitored and optimized. Perhaps if you have better ways to contribute to the welfare of Singaporeans, why not approach the revelant departments and share your ideas? If they are good, I am sure they will be implemented to benefit Singaporeans. The representatives of the government of Singapore always have your best interests at heart and are working within their means to help Singaporeans. Good suggestions from the public only enrich Singapore collectively. If you have a good suggestion and hold it back, you would only be causing disadvantage to Singaporeans and doing your country a disservice.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
My apologies, I have located the thread in question. In my personal capacity, Lily Neo is not the exception. Please refer to the transcripts of the Parlimentary Sessions and you will find more examples. Policies to assist the poor are constantly being created, monitored and optimized. Perhaps if you have better ways to contribute to the welfare of Singaporeans, why not approach the revelant departments and share your ideas? If they are good, I am sure they will be implemented to benefit Singaporeans. The representatives of the government of Singapore always have your best interests at heart and are working within their means to help Singaporeans. Good suggestions from the public only enrich Singapore collectively. If you have a good suggestion and hold it back, you would only be causing disadvantage to Singaporeans and doing your country a disservice.

Why do you beat around the bush and avoid answering my question concerning your allegation that we misunderstood what Minister Lim Swee Suay said?