• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I signed a contract with my parents to continue staying in their house

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since I was 8 years old, I had to abide by the following rules laid out by my wonderful parents:

1. Attend at least two hours of tuition a day, 7 days a week. This was propositioned in a contract I had to sign with them which defined conditions for my continued stay in their house. If I breached any single condition I will have privileges taken away such as use of a smartphone or access to a computer (even for homework assignments).

2. Attend piano lessons at least twice a week.

3. I was to report to "the desk" within 30 minutes of reaching home and after dinner to commence self study sessions. My beloved mother installed CCTVs everywhere and monitored things via an app to make sure I complied. If I was caught dosing off she would rouse me from slumber with a call from her office and have my ass hitting the books once more.

More at https://www.domainofexperts.com/2019/06/i-signed-contract-with-my-parents-for.html

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since I was 8 years old, I had to abide by the following rules laid out by my wonderful parents:

1. Attend at least two hours of tuition a day, 7 days a week. This was propositioned in a contract I had to sign with them which defined conditions for my continued stay in their house. If I breached any single condition I will have privileges taken away such as use of a smartphone or access to a computer (even for homework assignments).

2. Attend piano lessons at least twice a week.

3. I was to report to "the desk" within 30 minutes of reaching home and after dinner to commence self study sessions. My beloved mother installed CCTVs everywhere and monitored things via an app to make sure I complied. If I was caught dosing off she would rouse me from slumber with a call from her office and have my ass hitting the books once more.

More at https://www.domainofexperts.com/2019/06/i-signed-contract-with-my-parents-for.html

Parent got serve you ROTAN or not?

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of contractual emotional black mail will work better with girls

Guys will call the mom's bluff, breach the contract and go out and stay with friends until they run out of money.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Lol..There you go again! :biggrin:
Kids are a bad investment decision. ROI is almost certain not to be realised. How many kids actually grow up to be wealthy people who splash on their parents? 1 in 10 maybe? If one feels the need to love something, get a fucking dog. At least it will only be around for 15 years. With kids, they are here for the long haul. You can't exchange them or wish they die off in 15 years.:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kids are a bad investment decision. ROI is almost certain not to be realised. How many kids actually grow up to be wealthy people who splash on their parents? 1 in 10 maybe? If one feels the need to love something, get a fucking dog. At least it will only be around for 15 years. With kids, they are here for the long haul. You can't exchange them or wish they die off in 15 years.:biggrin:
Oh no... you are starting again. Time for whiskey to soothe your disappointment. :biggrin: