• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I see a lot of divorced women with kids on dating apps these days......

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will indicate they have kids and dun want more. No into casual/ONS/flings too. But they want a long term relationship/marriage with a financially stable & mature man.

So that means they want a man to help them raise the kids they bore for someone else & take care of her for life? Got any man will want this kind of relationship?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will indicate they have kids and dun want more. No into casual/ONS/flings too. But they want a long term relationship/marriage with a financially stable & mature man.

So that means they want a man to help them raise the kids they bore for someone else & take care of her for life? Got any man will want this kind of relationship?
Got ! Got ! Especially Beta Christian men who have been brainwashed to believe that it's an ACT of LOVE. Then the bullshit follows : If you love her, you will forgive her past; you love her for who she is, not what she was. Then after the pastor gong gong solemnized the marriage in the church, the couple will give testimony on how the marriage was "willed" by God etc. Everybody happy - man gets a pussy, woman gets a carrot to raise her children from another marriage, and church gets 10% of their salaries.

So if you are a slut and have had enough of flings, you want to settle down, you know which social circle to attack. :thumbsup:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are a lot of maids too. Single mothers, divorced mothers, still married ones. :biggrin:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha 谁没有过去

I know good women divorced with jerks.
I also know a whore who managed to find new daddy for her three kids.

I also know a rich guy who sacked his wife for younger pussy and be a daddy all over.
I also know another guy sent his two children from first marriage and new thai wife into the same primary school and same cohort (year).

so after seeing so many failed marriages, I think it's hard to say who is right, who is wrong; we should give these folks their own space.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is macam like a dog pound...all abandoned dogs are there for a reason.

Good dogs will always still have a good home.

Last edited: