• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I predict Ferrari Tiong's family will run road, Hermes belt and all. Claims? Byebye!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I predict Ferrari Tiong's family will run road, Hermes belt and all. Claims? Byeb

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/sp/sp120513_013.shtml

ST_IMAGES_FERRARI13EPH9m.jpg

年轻有为
乐善好施
疼爱家人

tumblr_lltuptQJBE1qavwd8.gif

tumblr_m3u1au28G51rqfhi2o1_250.gif

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I predict Ferrari Tiong's family will run road, Hermes belt and all. Claims? Byeb

He is a mercenary, not Justice Bao.

Don't be fooled by the black face.

All his big talk of helping to set up a free legal clinic in Hougang.. Opps.. I forgot that he's one of PAP favourite local Ah Nehs.. :biggrin: :o :biggrin: :o

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anyone got pics of Ma Chi's brother?
The Sichuan godfather Ma Rong?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

How come this Ma Rong looks more like Lee Tah Bah's brother than Ma Chi's? :confused:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jokers lah you all.....

Insurance company will pay lah, unless the red Ferrari got no Road Tax, no insurance.....

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

i am not very sure about insurance claims...but if really this guy was over the limit kind of drunk will the insurance still pay?

Jokers lah you all.....

Insurance company will pay lah, unless the red Ferrari got no Road Tax, no insurance.....

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i am not very sure about insurance claims...but if really this guy was over the limit kind of drunk will the insurance still pay?

it is possible to file claims on personal basis against the deceased family / his estate - lucrative because he is a rich man but then, i am pretty sure his family is now busy moving his assets away.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please wait........he looking for a covered telephone booth to flip out his red underwear and cape.:rolleyes:

Me wonder, where's Mr Subash Anandan when you needs him most..

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

civil claims then....but what about the ferrari driver's insurance company? The guy jumped the traffic lights so he is surely in the wrong...which means

the other parties can claim against his insurance.....But if he were drunk ...can his insurance company cite that and dont pay?

it is possible to file claims on personal basis against the deceased family / his estate - lucrative because he is a rich man but then, i am pretty sure his family is now busy moving his assets away.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

You obviously don't own a car. If you did, you will know that it won't be the driver who will be paying the dead people's relatives.

Will it be a big surprise at all if the Tiong family disappears in the very near future? This will be after all the "black gold" had been transferred out of the local banking system, property and assets liquidated and Hermes belt given away.

ICA will be directed to render convenience to the Tiongs in every-way possible. Don't forget during the US continental airspace lock-down in the immediate aftermath of 911, the Osamas were allowed to fly out without hindrance courtesy of the US Government.

As for claims by the victims in the accident, a big fat hope is all they should carry if it that's what they think will be justice served. It won't happen. Not for the Malay motorbike rider. Not for the Japanese family of the taxi passenger. Not for the taxi driver Mr Cheng's family who will benefit from the public's sympathy and anger.

As for the PRC Tiananmen whore hostess, she can scream all the way from the Chinese Embassy to the Istana, she will not get a cent. More likely the Tiongs would have offered an amount of money that will shut her cocksucking mouth up by now.

Last but not least, Comfort Delgro will just write off the shit of a car Hyundai Sonata on instructions from the highest level of Sinkie Government.

Oh yes, even though I have decided not to be involved in political discussions anymore, I just can't stop myself from predicting a landslide win for the WP in Hougang if they are smart enough to play up this incident artfully in the run up to polling day.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

But if he were drunk ...can his insurance company cite that and dont pay?

yes they can.

so basically its LLST for the cabbie's family and the jap lady.

redoubtable

Alfrescian
Loyal

civil claims then....but what about the ferrari driver's insurance company? The guy jumped the traffic lights so he is surely in the wrong...which means

the other parties can claim against his insurance.....But if he were drunk ...can his insurance company cite that and dont pay?

The insurers will be liable to third parties, but may pursue a claim for indemnity against the estate of the insured.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I googled "Ma Rong" for you. Don't mention it. :smile:

http://www.globaltimes.cn/Portals/0/attachment/2011/20110922-p13-ma.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE][quote="erection2011, post: 1072584"]you googled Ma rong for Na rong....did you do it in a sa rong or a ba rong? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

thank you....you guys are great!
the lao hermes uncle is father? this bugger looks older than the lao uncle

manstate3

Alfrescian
Loyal

Local media quoted Chairman of Public Transport (nvr heard of this body?) as saying there reckless driver is the blame, sidestepping the issue of tighter regulation for super car.

I am just a normal driver and even I know that normal car is not the same as Ferrari.......is a small aircraft the same as a F15?

Put a normal driver in a Ferrari out testdriving his car and he becomes a 'Alonso'.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PRC ferrari driver Ma Yong's brother is a big mafia boss?

The dead PRC driver, Ma Chi, of the red Ferrari was the brother of Ma Yong, one of the big mafia bosses operating in Chongqing. During the crackdown initiated by Bo Xilai and Wang Lijun on the Chinese mafia, Ma Yong fled to Guangzhou in the south.

The Straits Times of May 14 described the deceased driver, Ma Chi, as a 31-year old private investor. The latter never graduated from college.

According to some sources, Ma Chi used to launder at least 1 million of USD per month in Hongkong.
We have Gaddafi, Mugabe and other dictator's and mob boss's relatives in Singapore too.

For those people crying for justice, try claiming from a mob boss?

Can someone confirm this? Is Singapore a money laundering paradise?

Singapore does not care about the source of your funds when they come in, but this is getting ridiculous.

-- Iron Bowl.
http://robinlow.blogspot.com/2012/05/ma-chi-ferrari-driver-that-killed.html?spref=fb
more news

http://www.scxsls.com/a/20110701/25825.html

核心提示:12月7日,毕节地区中级人民法院对威宁自治县马永向等18人黑社会性质组织犯罪案件进行一审公开宣判。主犯马永向被判处无期徒刑,其余17名被告人分别被判处无期徒刑至有期徒刑3年不等的刑罚。 毕节地区中级人民法院审理查明:2000年以来,被告人马永向伙同马朝(在逃)、马关思等不法分子在威宁自治县中水镇、石门乡、迤那镇及毗邻的云南省昭通市一带大肆实施违法犯罪活动,逐步形成了以马永向为组织领导者,马朝、马关思、马彦平等为
12月7日,毕节地区中级人民法院对威宁自治县马永向等18人黑社会性质组织犯罪案件进行一审公开宣判。主犯马永向被判处无期徒刑,其余17名被告人分别被判处无期徒刑至有期徒刑3年不等的刑罚。
毕节地区中级人民法院审理查明:2000年以来,被告人马永向伙同马朝(在逃)、马关思等不法分子在威宁自治县中水镇、石门乡、迤那镇及毗邻的云南省昭通市一带大肆实施违法犯罪活动,逐步形成了以马永向为组织领导者,马朝、马关思、马彦平等为骨干成员,马仁宪、马武排、马敏文等人参加的黑社会性质犯罪组织。
在马永向指挥下,通过非法采矿、敲诈勒索等非法手段获取经济利益,支持该组织的活动;以暴力、威胁等手段有组织地在威宁自治县中水镇、迤那镇等地为非作歹、欺压残害群众,公然使用暴力对抗政府的管理活动,对采矿等行业形成非法控制,严重妨害了国家机关的管理活动,破坏社会秩序、生产秩序、工作秩序和人民群众的生活秩序。
毕节地区中级人民法院审理认定,被告人马永向及同案17名被告人分别构成组织、领导、参加黑社会性质组织、绑架、故意伤害、敲诈勒索、非法持有枪支等犯罪,遂依法对18名被告人作出一审判决。

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bvn7kYh4J6s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PRC ferrari driver Ma Yong's brother is a big mafia boss?

Can someone confirm this? Is Singapore a money laundering paradise?

Of cox it is, last time used to be indonesians, now are the indians and PRCs. I mentioned before one of my female friend, she was a private secretary of an Indian old man, she got paid 8K a month, got personal driver, she gets the driver when her boss not in town. Every month she has to issue 6 figures cheques, bought a few unit of apartment in a single storey before. Have to be 24 hours standby, dunno when her boss will be in town. Got 1 time she bought 1st class flight seat for her boss, thought that her boss had gone, but he didnt go without telling her....

Eventually she quits, because of the stress and feel like she's doing something illegal, her boss still wants her back, but she rejected.

Last edited: