• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Pee-ed in the Swimming Pool

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think everybody does that. Nobody would get out of the pool, walk to the toilets, just to pee. It just depends whether the swimmer swims or remains stationary while peeing. If you shit in the pool, now, that's something else. If you do, let us know.

Cheers!

This is not true. Most angmos don't do that ...they train their kids to leave the pool and pee in the toilet, then come back and swim.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Read between the lines, actually Ah Meng is sending a message to all forummers here. A message on his political inclination. That is:

1. He does not support the idea of Swimming Don't Pee
2. He supports Pee And Pee

Got his point?

:smile:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i heard in angmoh countries the pool keepers mix the water with some chemical and if you pee, it will give the water to turn to red and people surrounding you would know.

is it true?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/16Sqk8C_ILs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>