• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I no need to reply ccb Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs slandering me with ccb lies anymore!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As they are proven pieces of malicious shit. Absolute Cowards scared of the rich and powerful while bullying me the perceived poor and weak.

Proven not once but twice in Johor crown prince and the two richest Singaporean threads.

No one dare to comment on Johor crown prince for saying the same things as me while calling me all kinds of names for that. And no one dare to comment on the rich people’s photos having same face features!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
tumblr_owoama51Ul1uyoa2mo1_540.gif

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to the window and swear, if you reply lightning will strike your nipples ring, electrocute you and boil your sour milk in your long breast. the

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to the window and swear, if you reply lightning will strike your nipples ring, electrocute you and boil your sour milk in your long breast. the
Now I smart put my words carefully as “I NO NEED TO REPLY ANYMORE”. So I reserve the right to reply but I let heaven reply for me by striking you ccb Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs dead!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up so that people know why I not replying to ccb Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs smearing me with ccb lies. All caught fake and coward bastards! Proven beyond doubt!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday must up this thread to tell people why I am not replying to all ccb posts by ccb Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs but replying to some only.