• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

" I need to talk to you."

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I PANIC WHEN SOMEONE SAYS, " I NEED TO TALK TO YOU "

17857_387556730426_1258740_n.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, I panicked. My supervisor called me and said ," I need to talk to you."

No need to talk lah. I knew what he wanted. I cleared my desk and walked out of the room. Good-bye.

How many of you have experienced such " I need to talk to you." ?

Very scary and very intimidating. I shit bricks when people say this to me, " I need to talk to you." Gives me the shivers and the nightmares!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When I was working in one big company in the past. I wrote something nasty but truthful. The boss called me and told me, " I need to talk to you."

The next thing I knew, I was transfered to another department where I rot until I resigned.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same as when the gahment says: "We are upgrading to serve you better". That means confirm we have to pay more. Or when they say: "We are giving out $$$". Means confirm they will find someplace to take back what they give with interests.

Pyrodice

Alfrescian
Loyal
we need to talk95 up, 14 down
1) The most pointless phrase in the English language because you are already talking when you say this.
2) Means: You're screwed.
3) Signals the beginning of the end of a relationship.
4) Your wife/girlfriend wants to bitch about something. The perfect time to fake a heart attack.
1) A: We need to talk
B: We already are, dumbass.
2) A: We need to talk
B: Ahh shit.
3) A: We need to talk
B: *packs bags*
4) A: We neeed to talk
B: *falls to the ground clutching heart*

<tbody>
</tbody>

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So many times kena " I need talk to you."

When my friend called and told me his wife wanted to talk to him, I knew the game was up. He was seeing another woman! The wife caught him at their own car park !!

When my gf called and said " I need to talk to you", I also knew, the end liao!!!

droopal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was the exact words that i used when i
was conducting some experiment on some of my subjects
to find out if it would invoke fear in them and change their behaviour.
The result differs depending on group.
Group A : FTs and Bro Alvin Tan included
Result : No effect
Group B : Sinkies
Result : Quite effective
Fear strikes them initially but when they realized its an experiment
they just giggled