• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I missed Reservist ICT! Tried volunteer, kena rejected!

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nabei, reservist ict bo liao...sibei sian...i completed my 13 ict...then i asked to volunteer for more, they reject! cheebye!

Then I call to book ippt, chow cheebye also say cannot as i no more unit and overage! Cheebye!

I wana serve this fucking nation also kena reject! cheebye! :oIo:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nabei, reservist ict bo liao...sibei sian...i completed my 13 ict...then i asked to volunteer for more, they reject! cheebye!

Then I call to book ippt, chow cheebye also say cannot as i no more unit and overage! Cheebye!

I wana serve this fucking nation also kena reject! cheebye! :oIo:

Are you out of your fucking mind? :confused:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you out of your fucking mind? :confused:

Reservist machiam like holiday camp! damn shiok shiok! Go out field also masah masah around, smoke, talk cock sing song...chor boh lan...no need use fucking brains to politic like in office working...430pm change PT kit, run run around, 6pm dinner, 7pm bathe and then happy hour...where got so good life...

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go run ippt still gotta money to earn...hehehe....can play football in basketball court...chor boh to MAX for 3 weeks! hehehe....

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reservist machiam like holiday camp! damn shiok shiok! Go out field also masah masah around, smoke, talk cock sing song...chor boh lan...no need use fucking brains to politic like in office working...430pm change PT kit, run run around, 6pm dinner, 7pm bathe and then happy hour...where got so good life...

Nowadays still got this kind of kangtou? I thought they are squeezing everything together nowadays? Training schedule must be quite pack.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Great time to meet old friends too. Network then if book-out, can chiong together.