• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I love my iphone15

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very light!
No overheating!
images (1) (1).jpeg
I
:geek:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if you accidentally drop it in a public toilet bowl? Would you still want to use it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got mine too yesterday 15 pro max because pro max is A17 Pro chip the other iPhone 15 or plus is only A16 Pro chip.
No overheating. Just update the iOS to the latest, Mobile Diablo Immortal all smooth & good. :wink:
Ya my friend set up for me seems all good.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would you want an iPhone 15 for? Just to look atas? I'm only using a Xiaomi phone. Many Hokkiens also using Xiaomi Tiong phones. Cheap and durable.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would you want an iPhone 15 for? Just to look atas? I'm only using a Xiaomi phone. Many Hokkiens also using Xiaomi Tiong phones. Cheap and durable.
I already said it before iPhone is good and superior phone because it has good system with people vetting apps to protect against scammers and you bad and ugly Cantonese bully pretend don’t know. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already said it before iPhone is good and superior phone because it has good system with people vetting apps to protect against scammers and you bad and ugly Cantonese bully pretend don’t know. Pui!
Some people and things are just OVERWHELMINGLY good and superior indeed.