• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I love my iphone15

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
semi silent notification mah. such as when playing mahjong with buddies don’t want ringtone to disrupt play and gossips. also when pangsai need vibration to stimulate bowel movement.
Now that you mentioned, I recall I used silent mode with vibration last time when I was working. Now I use silent mode means total silence.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now that you mentioned, I recall I used silent mode with vibration last time when I was working. Now I use silent mode means total silence.
that’s best for you. total silence. no whistling, no firecracker, no knocking on floor ringtones.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
What has this restaurant got to do with anything mention here? Stop Pui!
ur new 15 can take such good video or not??
tis clip was taken from a tiong made xiaomi ..
gpgt... npnt... suggest u cease sucking up to the AMDK ...fake virgin slut :geek:

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would you want an iPhone 15 for? Just to look atas? I'm only using a Xiaomi phone. Many Hokkiens also using Xiaomi Tiong phones. Cheap and durable.
Given all the scams is associated with andriod phones, iPhone seems a good option

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ur new 15 can take such good video or not??
tis clip was taken from a tiong made xiaomi ..
gpgt... npnt... suggest u cease sucking up to the AMDK ...fake virgin slut :geek:
You are the fake righteous real criminal bully dog son of slut that dare not swear if I am a virgin your reincarnation and next 18 generations family women be whore. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you were working? You mean you use it as a toy with your Bangla customers? :biggrin:
You another sia suay Cantonese bully dog son of whore that dare not swear if I am a virgin your reincarnation or next 18 generation family women be whores. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This song would sound superb on her new iPhone.

You sia suay Cantonese bully dog son of prostitute are so shameless to tell lies despite the fact that everywhere I go got Malaysian and locals whistle at me with picture videos to prove in my Facebook. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u bought an angmo IP 15 tat is made in tiongkok, at angmo price :roflmao: ...still want to brag n show off some more... y there's such a dump hokkien out there.. :geek:
You Malaysian bully dog can brag and show off your cb build illegal extension house all the time but other people cannot brag and show off anything. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the fake righteous real criminal bully dog son of slut that dare not swear if I am a virgin your reincarnation and next 18 generations family women be whore. Pui!
Busted fake @rotiprata Pui! Slut and Son of slut is you Malaysian bully dog.

CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Malaysian bully dog can brag and show off your cb build illegal extension house all the time but other people cannot brag and show off anything. Pui!
yy... go take some pics, videos n post here lah... npnt... nvnt... fake virgin :geek: